Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Black Mirror (Season 7, 2025)

But what makes him so confident dude gives a fuck about the mission after what he did??? That was straight up "no good deed goes unpunished".... he talkin about have a seat.. nahhh, that's unrealistic. Remember he checked him and socked him for the drawings but not for doing the unthinkable?? Ehh
Ap wasn’t happy

2 episodes in so far

Joan is awful : 3/5
Loch Henry: 4.5/5

Not even 10 minutes into the first episode, and we have a prime example of the effery of women! SMH Let me continue watching

Yea that first episode won't be appreciated until AI REALLY gets poppin. Much like Striking Vipers won't until we on some Ready Player One type stuff

Gonna start the new season tonight.. why so few episodes? They should be putting out 8 min

Demon 79 and Beyond The Sea are easily my favs of this season and series.

From best to worst -

Demon 79
Beyond The Sea
Loch Henry
Mazy Day
Joan Is Awful

All them shits was hard to me.

Some net nerds is pissed bc the eps don't always fit the Black Mirror template. But I think this is among the strongest seasons yet.

And if the creator wants to color a little outside the lines to satisfy his creative itch, then I'd rather what we got in this season, rather than what he did in season 5 scraping the barrel for ideas.

Last edited:
Dope episode, the episode was wack af tho. These niggas started playing cards at the end?
It was basically implied that dude wanted to chat when he kicked the chair, like "have a seat...now that you have nothing to worry about just like me, let's talk about what the next 4 years are going to be like"

Back