Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Black Mirror (Season 7, 2025)

Just finished s4. That black museum episode fuckin terrified me. It had a happy ending but still. I had to watch that shit in parts cuz wooooo. I liked how it tied in a bunch of other episodes too.

Overall I liked the season. Arkangel and Metalhead were wack but I fucked with the rest of it.
Never understood the hate for these 2, especially Arkangel that shit was fucked up and anybody I turn the show too love that episode. Metalhead is the weakest out of story telling but It was a fun watch very terminator driven, would of made a interesting movie tbh.

I been slacking and still aint caught up on this show. Ill check the movie for sure, but the show I never find myself in the mood to actually pay attention lol. The episodes I have seen were pretty cool tho.

I been slacking and still aint caught up on this show. Ill check the movie for sure, but the show I never find myself in the mood to actually pay attention lol. The episodes I have seen were pretty cool tho.
Put your phone down and sit through a episode. I th ought the same til I put my effort into not being on my phone and it became one of my fav shows of all time.

Put your phone down and sit through a episode. I th ought the same til I put my effort into not being on my phone and it became one of my fav shows of all time.
Lmao i try dammit! These goddamn IG bitches though! Ill give it an honest shot this weekend.

Your first choice, designed to demonstrate how the interactive element works to viewers, is a fun one. Which cereal do you want: Frosties, or Sugar Puffs? Neither are particularly filling if you ask me, but after choosing Stefan's breakfast, the show starts handing you weightier decisions to make. You can let Tuckersoft's developers help Stefan make Bandersnatch, or have him make it alone, which will shape its overall success. The content of the game isn't terribly important to the story, but if you get an ending where it's released, Stefan will get a review score from a TV show called Microplay, presumably a riff on the BBC's '80s computer program Micro Live (I wasn't born until 1988, so I'm slightly out of my depth on that one). Getting a good score is hard.

You can then decide whether Stefan discusses his mother's death with his therapist, which will determine how big a role this memory plays in the events to come. Without getting too granular, you can also choose whether to take drugs at a key moment, or commit violent acts, or even decide which record you want to buy. Hanging over Stefan's project is the Bandersnatch source material, the work of a man who murdered his wife and daubed a branching story symbol on the wall in her blood. This disturbing imagery reappears as Stefan attempts to hit his almost impossible deadline.

examples of the type of choices you have to make

i dont think it gives anything away, but click at your own risk

and this shit got a week embargo on spoilers

you can talk about it, just use the spoiler tag

Next friday, it becomes spoiler free

Well that was.... interesting..

Gonna run it back later on and try some other choices and see some of the other endings

I still want some Black Mirror episodes as well tho

Back