Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Black Mirror (Season 7, 2025)

This shit was kinda fun.

I was answering for a while. Then my wife and son took over.

It wasn't interesting enough to keep doing it over and over and over again.

Though I suspect my son will be watching this forever

I think the story itself could've been a lil better, but this shit was incredible. A movie that's also a video game. I went back and changed a few answers and the outcome came out different. I think to win the game is for homie to have a successful game but u gotta beat certain levels to get there.

This shit's ahead of it's time, I hope they do it again but with a different story.

This shit is super dope! Major spoilers in spoiler tag below.

I love the interactive nature and how the viewer is essentially a character in the film that actually gets addressed directly.

If you keep watching it gives you a chance to go back and see the other paths.

One he goes back in time and gets his rabbit as a kid, but they're still late for the train. If you choose for him to go, he dies with his mom and consequently dies in the present.

Another he kills his dad and buries the body that's then discovered by the dog. He goes to jail.

One he goes crazy being controlled by the viewer and kills dad. Another he kills dad because he's being controlled by the PACS.

Then there's an option to tell him that Netflix is there and you try to explain what Netflix is. Then you can fight the therapist and Dad.

Shit is off the damn chain!

Yeah this ended up surpassing my initial thought that it could be a ehhh concept but I loved how it actually played out and how the slightest decision in life can cause a major outcomes down the line.

8.5/10

This shit is super dope! Major spoilers in spoiler tag below.

I love the interactive nature and how the viewer is essentially a character in the film that actually gets addressed directly.

If you keep watching it gives you a chance to go back and see the other paths.

One he goes back in time and gets his rabbit as a kid, but they're still late for the train. If you choose for him to go, he dies with his mom and consequently dies in the present.

Another he kills his dad and buries the body that's then discovered by the dog. He goes to jail.

One he goes crazy being controlled by the viewer and kills dad. Another he kills dad because he's being controlled by the PACS.

Then there's an option to tell him that Netflix is there and you try to explain what Netflix is. Then you can fight the therapist and Dad.

Shit is off the damn chain!

I've taken all of those paths so far, I'm rewatching/replaying right now to pick "pax" instead of "PACS". Yesterday I picked PAC and he became paranoid and killed his dad.

I forgot what i did to get here, but one path ends up with him on a TV show then the ending credits roll. Shit's crazy.

I've taken all of those paths so far, I'm rewatching/replaying right now to pick "pax" instead of "PACS". Yesterday I picked PAC and he became paranoid and killed his dad.

I forgot what i did to get here, but one path ends up with him on a TV show then the ending credits roll. Shit's crazy.
I picked "pax" and the code was incorrect... a monster popped up then he woke up

Fuck this shit

I wasted the last of my Xmas weed and time playing different outcomes last night.

Shit is dumb. I guess if u easily impressed with your "ability" to make a choice the shit could be cool.

I would rather they write a proper script and i can just sit back and enjoy a good show.

Worst Black Mirror ep. They better have a proper season planned soon

Went back through and watched it with the kids. I will say you can get burnt out trying different paths. I think I've done them all to this point though, but I thought that before too.

So there are really 3 paths:

PAC path.
Time Travel path.
We're Controlling Stefan and He Realizes It path.

I noticed this time around that the game review is based on your decisions.

I chose to accept the office job and the game got a rating of zero, lol.

Decided to take the pills and the game got a rating of 2.5. Dude said it's like the creators gave up half way through, lol.

Following Colin is the always the best path because he gives a lot of insight and it leads back to Dr. Haynes anyway.

Wow, goat doesn't like something the majority of the thread does

Least surprising thing I'm going to read today I'm sure

Went back through and watched it with the kids. I will say you can get burnt out trying different paths. I think I've done them all to this point though, but I thought that before too.

So there are really 3 paths:

PAC path.
Time Travel path.
We're Controlling Stefan and He Realizes It path.

I noticed this time around that the game review is based on your decisions.

I chose to accept the office job and the game got a rating of zero, lol.

Decided to take the pills and the game got a rating of 2.5. Dude said it's like the creators gave up half way through, lol.

Following Colin is the always the best path because he gives a lot of insight and it leads back to Dr. Haynes anyway.

Have u gotten 5/5 yet?

Back