Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Black Mirror (Season 7, 2025)

The main character's gf didnt get hers taken out did she?

I remember the female from the party said someone stole hers and it was likely sold on the black market.
she had hers removed, yes

History of you was fucked up... Life seriously.

Shit got me paranoid as hell
What's fucked up is that it seems like a Hitchcockian plot with some Rashomon mixed in, that the mystery is held in different perspectives... but in the end his paranoid nature is justified and he's right about being wronged, when he wakes and she's taken the child too it pretty much confirms he was just playing father to a bastard from her affair. It's a case of fears being confirmed and a harsh truth ruining a lovely lie.

What's fucked up is that it seems like a Hitchcockian plot with some Rashomon mixed in, that the mystery is held in different perspectives... but in the end his paranoid nature is justified and he's right about being wronged, when he wakes and she's taken the child too it pretty much confirms he was just playing father to a bastard from her affair. It's a case of fears being confirmed and a harsh truth ruining a lovely lie.
Word, all that smart shit you just said....

And some more....

But plus this show is about relationships as much as it is technology. Notice in the beginning they were considering taking a case where a adult was trying to sue his parents for his lack of ambition due to their neglect or some shit....

That's a dope ass concept to explore too.... Like a whole ass conversation, debate, all that.....

But they opted to go for the lying slut story..m

Word, all that smart shit you just said....

And some more....

But plus this show is about relationships as much as it is technology. Notice in the beginning they were considering taking a case where a adult was trying to sue his parents for his lack of ambition due to their neglect or some shit....

That's a dope ass concept to explore too.... Like a whole ass conversation, debate, all that.....

But they opted to go for the lying slut story..m
I wouldn't be surprised if they go back to that for a future story, the idea of time crimes and people's past failures or actions being responsible for their kids faults or subsequent actions. Nature vs nurture, enforced authority vs restricting personal individuality... I know they abandoned at least one concept script called Inbound because it was just considered too controversial which was rumoured to be about terrorists livestreaming their hijacking online in real time as they prepare to crash into a building in London so maybe they junked the Kids vs Parents plot too.

Black mirror is about people. The technology is the the co-star.

They want you to be invested, so they make everything as personal as possible.

I'm just now getting around to s4...idk something about this show I can't binge lol I can only watch 1 or 2 eps at a time.

But I just finished ep 3 "crocodile"...nigga.....that shit had me in my feelings. My fave ep of the season so far.

USS Calister was cool. Arkangel was wack.

i was heated during the last 20 minutes of crocodile

THAT FRAIL WHITE BITCH KILLED EVERYBODY!!!

nobody had any fight in them? not the brother? not the indian chick? not the white boy? who raised these niggas?

Suprised not too many fucking with crocodile. Thought that was maybe best of season. Shout out to Todd. He killed it in episode 1.

Okay i just watched the National Anthem ep with the pig fuckin

That ep is trash

After that episode it came out that David Cameron (ex British PM) had stuck his cock in a dead pig's mouth.

Adding that people get news faster online than on broadcast TV these days, superinjunctions which prevented the UK press from publishing stories or identities that end up leaking on Twitter anyway, and politicians who are more concerned about fighting to keep their job rather than fighting for the greater good (Tories, Labour, Republicans, Democrats, etc.)... The National Anthem hits home pretty hard and isn't that far-fetched.

After that episode it came out that David Cameron (ex British PM) had stuck his cock in a dead pig's mouth.

Adding that people get news faster online than on broadcast TV these days, superinjunctions which prevented the UK press from publishing stories or identities that end up leaking on Twitter anyway, and politicians who are more concerned about fighting to keep their job rather than fighting for the greater good (Tories, Labour, Republicans, Democrats, etc.)... The National Anthem hits home pretty hard and isn't that far-fetched.

i liked that ep..
it showed how people are all so stuck on the media and social media. human nature, how everybody was all about the idea of dude fuckin the pig, but they didnt REALLY wanna see that shit. they got caught up in the frenzy/mob mentality
and then in the end none of it really even mattered...peoples attention spans/memories are that --long.

crocodile had a spark...ya'll know the rest

@atribecalledGabi, why did you like it so much?
I was really into the story...like if you made it to a certain level of professional and personal success, how far would you go to protect it? And ol girl wasn't taking the quick route with the murders...she did some really heinous shit.

Plus I just really like violence lol and this episode was gruesome. I've always been a fan of the darker eps. Word to shut up and dance.

Last edited:
Black Mirror art

5d78445ef6be4d6e8de4834c4b12dc93--pop-art-movie-posters.jpg

C0iu0qHWIAAyD9e.jpg

illustrationist-black-mirror-comic.jpg

Wife and I just finished all four seasons, great show. Playtest is my shit and so is White Bear.

Just finished finished s4. This show is as good has ppl say it is. Reminded me of how much I liked the twilight zone and outer limits. S4 ep1 is nod to TTZ episode about the kid who could wish anything to existence. Very well written well acted and at times beautifully shot. Just an all around great show. My favorite eps might be playtest, crocodile or hated in the nation. And I think I've developed a crush on Bryce Howard lol..

So from what I've heard the the very 1st ep is based on a rumor about Tony Blair. How true is that?

Just finished s4. That black museum episode fuckin terrified me. It had a happy ending but still. I had to watch that shit in parts cuz wooooo. I liked how it tied in a bunch of other episodes too.

Overall I liked the season. Arkangel and Metalhead were wack but I fucked with the rest of it.

Back