Welcome To aBlackWeb

Donna look like she'll fuck you into a coma then have waffles, sausage, and beer ready for you when you wake up.

She does have that look but that she pulled with having a tantrum with Caesar and Alex shows that bitch selfish as shit.

Donna is for fucking outside of that the bitch is worthless.

Been binginng ny and chicago the lastl3 weeks. Lily my type of crazy ass bitch. Just lumping these hoes nfg. Love her.

Yeah but she brought it on herself tho. You don't go swingin on grown ass men that ain't Teddy and think ain't gonna be severe repercussions.

Still can't believe how she slapped the fire out that nigga Teddy. Had to bring that shit back at least 5 times.

Sky just need her ass kicked one time, she do that shit because she know people go always break it up before she get hurt

My wife said every exchange between London and Phor makes her "uncomfortable", like they're staring into each others eyes gay-like.

My wife saw something about that video Phor sent out on her social media feeds today but it disappeared but it was something about who the video was really for.

I gotta throw this out there... Y'all do realize he sent that shit to another nigga... right?

When that episode about the video he sent out came on and MTV ran the actual video (blurred out) during the cut-scene my first reaction was "Dafuq??? This nigga sendin' video of his ass to women... Nah, that shit was for another man... That nigga downlow gay and his woman found out but they playing it up as another woman just for the show".

I'm wholeheartedly convinced the nigga d/l or something.

That Korean broad would have been fired if I was the boss, you can't let the boss's enemies throw a party in the shop

That Korean broad would have been fired if I was the boss, you can't let the boss's enemies throw a party in the shop

She just had a baby she shouldn't have been working in the first place. They some fuck niggas for that.

Back