Welcome To aBlackWeb

lool vh1 basically allowed everyone to watch the footage of the fight in jamaica and it shows jr didnt touch reese at all . lilly got mad at don for not stickin on her side and questions everybody loyalty .reese refused to watch the video of the fight cuz she knows she lied and is a phony .

LLS those people all they way fucked up.

vh1 needs to remove reese and lilly . both are toxic for the show and really focus on BLACK tattoo artistes .

Sometimes I come home and hope my wife has already watched this show. I was glad I caught the episode with them fighting though. Seeing some of them in those bathing suits was worth it.

Lily is a hot head and irrational sometimes. I have to admit though she was right to run up on Jr when he was talking shit about them. Now all the lying after the fact is flat out wrong.

Don't pay enough attention to Reese to even care if she goes or stays. I laughed like shit at Cobra calling her out for stealing that pic though.

Sometimes I come home and hope my wife has already watched this show. I was glad I caught the episode with them fighting though. Seeing some of them in those bathing suits was worth it.

Lily is a hot head and irrational sometimes. I have to admit though she was right to run up on Jr when he was talking shit about them. Now all the lying after the fact is flat out wrong.

Don't pay enough attention to Reese to even care if she goes or stays. I laughed like shit at Cobra calling her out for stealing that pic though.

bro she didnt need to get physical at all she could of cussed him out or something . But shes just hurting over the fact the nigga moved on and is happy and she stuck in the same position . shes def the type slash your tires and fuck ur shit up if u cheated on her

damn Junior girl must have got those girls really together in Jamaica they were meek as fuck when she walked in the shop....damn playboy the fuck the hummer at

Yea they could ve ruined that boys life I remember seeing a Charmaine interview where all she did was call him a women beater

bro she didnt need to get physical at all she could of cussed him out or something . But shes just hurting over the fact the nigga moved on and is happy and she stuck in the same position . shes def the type slash your tires and fuck ur shit up if u cheated on her

I agree but I understand why it played out how it did though cause like you said she stills seems to feel a way about how shit went down with her and Jr.

Yea they could ve ruined that boys life I remember seeing a Charmaine interview where all she did was call him a women beater

Charmaine to fucking fake for to give a fuck about anything she has to say.

So I ain't surprised that bitch ran her mouth on some fucked up shit.

I agree but I understand why it played out how it did though cause like you said she stills seems to feel a way about how shit went down with her and Jr.
Don’t matter tho why the fuck she ran over to do fight him? She lucky he ain’t turn around and take her head cuz he was within his right to do so

NY got mf'ers getting fired. Walt is a fuck up, nigga was more concerned about getting that drink instead of doing his job

Back