Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Friday

Yeah, im buying a bunch of stuff online. Alot of stores started their sells weeks ago. I think stores are tired of the rush on actually friday.

Got me an oled 65' TV last week. Just got a new king size mattress. Now im looking for something to put the mattress on.

Then ill start shopping for my folks

I started my BF shopping last week.

-Bought 3 games
-A few movies (digital & 4K)
-A new jacket
-bucket & mop combo [to reduce stress on my back]

I'm looking to cop a new TV this year during the deals. Any suggestions? What brands yall rocking with? @AP2.5 @Big Lurko @Old Man Cain @Sony Montana @Inori @Goldie @TTBF I know it's a thread specifically discussing this but I couldn't find the shit. I was leaning towards samsung

I have a few Samsungs that served me well. The latest one I copped when my last Samsung died was the LG C2(might be the C3 actually I dont remember)

@Duwop suggested it a lil while back and Im really fuckin wit it

Also here yall go. This shit here too good to be true and I'm thinking bout copping it and flipping it if I don't keep it for myself. Shit got 7 games. NBA Jam is also on sale for $99 when its usually $200

Screenshot_20231124_173527_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I have a few Samsungs that served me well. The latest one I copped when my last Samsung died was the LG C2(might be the C3 actually I dont remember)

@Duwop suggested it a lil while back and Im really fuckin wit it

Which you like best? I heard good things about LG too and damn I forgot to tag @Duwop he know his shit since he was working at Bestbuy they had put him up on game. @Duwop thoughts?

Somewhere between a 55 - 70 inch. I know that's a big jump but yea. I ain't really decided yet

65 is a good size. I was trying to find the right one because I wanna get it for downstairs and put my current 50 inch upstairs in my penthouse

For all my ps5 folk. $119 for the of space. Also I got 1tb for 64 bucks cause I know I'm not using all that space

Screenshot_20231124_174237_Amazon Shopping.jpg

65 is a good size. I was trying to find the right one because I wanna get it for downstairs and put my current 50 inch upstairs in my penthouse
Amazon will let you see a virtual pic of it in your room if you find one on there.

Which you like best? I heard good things about LG too and damn I forgot to tag @Duwop he know his shit since he was working at Bestbuy they had put him up on game. @Duwop thoughts?

The Samsungs were LED.

The LG is OLED so the picture is way better to me. My living room is kinda bright so there can be some glare but it's not too bad

I'm literally dead.

Best buy called me earlier this month to see if I wanted to work seasonal for black Friday. I was like that's cool, and I'll work Mondays thru January.

I been up since 4am.... Still gotta close this restaurant. Shit is ridiculous. But yeah, them LG's got the high refresh rate and less than a millisecond response time.... It's essentially an OLED 4K 65" computer monitor.

Shits crazy.... I didn't really spend much time in TVs today... I was mostly there to sell computers, laptops n shit.... Lotta times they make shit up just for the black Friday sales.... Just keep an eye on the specs to make sure you really getting a deal....

This advice way too late for most of y'all....

The had I7 16gig 512 storage laptops for like $500.... I was selling them shits with the best buy credit card all day long.... Talking hella shit on the walkie talkies.... Shit was fun AF. But I'm feeling it now 😭😭

Back