Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Friday

It was from a thread here months ago

You riding me like a rodeo show lol
But you can edit that if your in a slump love. But I get it, you buy what you need when you need it. No made up America shopping day is going to get you to buy frivolous material items.

I mean in some way. You could argue...there is nothing divine about Black Friday. It's the day after gluttony has run rampant throughout American homes. And the greed and need for things is on full display. Your mind is beyond this.😏

But you can edit that if your in a slump love. But I get it, you buy what you need when you need it. No made up America shopping day is going to get you to buy frivolous material items.

I mean in some way. You could argue...there is nothing divine about Black Friday. It's the day after gluttony has run rampant throughout American homes. And the greed and need for things is on full display. Your mind is beyond this.😏
:lipbite:

Du and his best buy co workers prepping for insurrection

_du-png.698018

You know what my thing is, I buy a lot of random shit impulsively throughout the year so by the time holiday season comes around I be like uh…

My aunt be doing this. She got a whole room full of nothing but random shit that she collect through the year.

Any good laptop deals? I was gonna go to micro center.
Looking for one with at least 8 -12 GB ram.
4-8 core processor

Back