Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Friday

I don't need shit.

I was thinking about getting something for my dad b-day but I might get him something for Christmas instead b/c I really fucked my back up losing my balance a wk ago. And it's hard to try and shop for him.

Most black friday "deals", arnt deals at all. like 90% of the time they raise the price right before black friday, then do a fake discount that takes it back to the original price. Then other places just put a black friday sale sticker on shit thats reg price. And finally some of the electronics they make cheaper and lower quality specifically for black friday.

You can use these sites to compare prices of things before black friday, to know if you're getting ripped of or not.

I ain’t get shit for myself. Got my wife some slippers and a luggage set. Toys for my baby and nephew and what my 14 year old requested

Got a new laptop. Refurbished by the manufacturer. Got some ski goggles and helmet. Nike air max, (wasnt on sale). Now looking for a coffee table and a corner table.

Got a new laptop. Refurbished by the manufacturer. Got some ski goggles and helmet. Nike air max, (wasnt on sale). Now looking for a coffee table and a corner table.
Gonna have to take those shoes back. That is why I dont like buying shoes online before I try them on. Only reason I did is because they didnt have that color in the stores. Really liked them to. Didnt like the feel of them when I tried them on.

Shit was dumb.

They said it used to be crazy pre COVID, but it wasn't really that bad. There were a couple of nice little laptop sales. But nuffin crazy. We ain't have no consoles for sale. It mostly seemed to me the shit that got the biggest discounts was shit that I noticed don't move heavy.

Like Samsung was having shit like $300 off on their laptops.... But it was shit that not too many people really came for like that during the year.

They was just tryna get rid of shit

picked up some airpod pros, oculus 2, electric gutiars, acoustic guitar and some other things that were good deals… our shopping is nearly done, been shopping since Sept

This black Friday should've been called mulatto Friday.

This shit wasn't black enough at all. The only thing I got was a massage gun finally but I'm convinced it was marked up in the first fucking place to begin with so the price i got it at is the going rate for them these days

Back