Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Friday

TonyDubbz

Legion of Trill | Keep god in ya life, fuck nigga
Any of ya'll shopping this year?

It look like them deals going up early so lets use this thread as place to post good some of the good shit we run across.

I actually just copped this cause I felt it was too good to pass up.

Using the promo code and the coupon knocked the price down to 80 bucks

and for those that dont know fatkiddeeals is a good page/website to checkout this time of year.

I'll drop some more deals ive ran across later

Any of ya'll shopping this year?

It look like them deals going up early so lets use this thread as place to post good some of the good shit we run across.

I actually just copped this cause I felt it was too good to pass up.

Using the promo code and the coupon knocked the price down to 80 bucks

and for those that dont know fatkiddeeals is a good page/website to checkout this time of year.

I'll drop some more deals ive ran across later

Goat shit bro i just copped this thanks to u. Daughter will love it.

Goat shit bro i just copped this thanks to u. Daughter will love it.

yea im planning on setting the one i got up for the nieces and nephews so they can have a movie night

I saw some people in the reviews saying they use it for neighborhood watch parties too

I want a drone i ain't trying to drop bombs something light with a cam of course any suggestions

this one on sale right now at bestbuy

this site right here has more drone deals on it and i think they gonna keep updating it as more deals drop

yea im planning on setting the one i got up for the nieces and nephews so they can have a movie night

I saw some people in the reviews saying they use it for neighborhood watch parties too
Yea bro i need a projector now

I'll be doing what I do EVERY Black Friday:

Laughing on the innanets at the American Consumer Culture gon' crazy, and watching college football start its bowl season.

Back