Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Athletes are catching heat during the NFL Draft “Stop turning your backs on Black Women “

Literally the first time I've ever seen the term was in this thread today. Prolly not widely used.

Yep, I'm betting the niggas that use terms like that are at war with the chicks that call black men "Bullet Bags." They aren't trying to hear each other. They just want to fight.

Yep, I'm betting the niggas that use terms like that are at war with the chicks that call black men "Bullet Bags." They aren't trying to hear each other. They just want to fight.

Nah, that dude only says chaos goblin because if you mention Black women, your video gets taken down or demonetized.

Lol, the gender war died about 4 years ago.

I never heard it before either but just in general if you're insulting the audience you wanna reach you can't expect them to actually listen. At that point you're just talking into a void of people who will only agree with you.

Those terms are only used to protect their youtube channels.

You're really not helping them look any better

Black youtube is a different world bruh.

Youtube doesn't treat black (male) content creators the same as other content creators.

This isn't just about name calling.

And it's not just about race either.

Basically, women can say almost whatever they want and not be penalized for it.

Men, on the other hand, have to walk a fine line.

Black men in particular.

Last edited:
You say black women and mention anything negative on TikTok you might get a guideline against you. You gotta be careful even if you’re not being mean

It’s a lot of words black creators have to be careful of using even ones that’s not bad.

Last edited:
Could all or most of these brothers have some kind of self-hatred that led them to date out of the race? Some probably do, but I doubt most do.

Most probably went about dating in a colorblind way.

Not saying that is OK (it is not), but if so, why do brothers looking to date regardless of race end up dating out so much? Is it a matter of sheer numbers (the larger number of whites)? I'm not sure that it is.

These women may need to start looking in the mirror as possibly part of the reason these brothers are dating out. Just to make sure that it's not something about their behavior. But I doubt many of them are gonna do that.

Back