Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Athletes are catching heat during the NFL Draft “Stop turning your backs on Black Women “

If there is one thing I hate is when people say that they don't mind if people date/marry out as long as they don't try to justify it by saying something bad about BW/BM.

If you have a non-black partner and that really wasn't your preference but there was something about BM or BW that make it difficult for you, you should be able to voice what that thing was. If there's merit to it, lot of other blacks will be saying similar things. And if there is merit, then BW or Bm can try and change and there can be less IR dating/marriage over the long term.

Damn, finding a sista in that pic is like trying to find waldo.
I think I found one and a half
I think found 3 Latinas & 1 Asian broad.. One black queen way in the back.. And amixed Queen in the middle.. But rest were all Becky’s & Heathers…

I think found 3 Latinas & 1 Asian broad.. One black queen way in the back.. And amixed Queen in the middle.. But rest were all Becky’s & Heathers…
Why TF the sista had to be in the back.

Did her like they did bernie
s-l1200.webp

That's bs. Sistas try with regular niggaz everyday and their names aren't pookie and Ray Ray
Nah nah, the context here is golddigging, not regular dating. In that case, black women need to strike now, the white women look at it like a long-term investment

Man thank goodness it ain't this difficult for me to date sistas.
Tf do niggaz be going through mayne
If a chick ain't on shit I just keep it moving, muhfuckas be swearing off their race

It’s excuses on why they can’t find anybody

I got a HUGE hot take that I'm not quite ready to take out the oven

Man thank goodness it ain't this difficult for me to date sistas.
Tf do niggaz be going through mayne
If a chick ain't on shit I just keep it moving, muhfuckas be swearing off their race
What's crazy is people think dating out is going to solve all their relationship problems like it's some magic, but then that relationship blows up in their face as well. There are many people who don't want to admit that maybe it truly is them not the entire black man/woman population.

Last edited:
Back