Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Athletes are catching heat during the NFL Draft “Stop turning your backs on Black Women “

Shits annoying af they feel they are entitled to men who they dont knows bank

With these delusions of they taking money out the black community...never considering if someone is worthy based on anything than what they earn... its pitiful
It’s rapey as fuck when you think about it.

BW being called "Chaos Goblins."

hand-over-mouth-listening.gif

Comments that I read in the videos:

"It's amazing how the ‘smartest, most educated woman in the world’ can't effing figure this out."

"Keisha would rather mimic Becky's hair Rather than the way she treats her men."

"People getting mad because they can't control what a man does with his resources."

Damn @ BW being called "Chaos Goblins."

The "Chaos Goblins" thing is mainly for youtube so his channel doesn't get flagged and/or banned.

Sounds crazy, but it's all kinds of code words used in the Black Youtube space so that they don't draw unnecessary scrutiny from the powers-that-be on youtube.

This is my main thought every year when this dumbass topic comes up. Majority of Black athletes like Black men in general marry Black women.

Marriages between black men & white women make up less than 10 percent of all interracial relationships. The media & fear-mongers want you to believe it’s more prevalent for a number of reasons.. but I don’t feel like writing a term paper.

Marriages between black men & white women make up less than 10 percent of all interracial relationships. The media & fear-mongers want you to believe it’s more prevalent for a number of reasons.. but I don’t feel like writing a term paper.

The honorable Kevin Samuels PBUH, was doing the good, generous, humble work of reminding bitches that they most likely was not going to snag a multimillionaire that is 6ft with a six pack and a ten inch dick.

They are better off focusing on the working class guy that is willing to treat them right.

The main reason why celebrity relationships and celebrity in general is paid attention to in Black America instead of real life is anxiety.

We believe we can transcend our circumstances if we model ourselves on the exception.

What does it do to us when the meal ticket is picked up by a White woman?

Anxiety turns into anger.

Last edited:
The "Chaos Goblins" thing is mainly for youtube so his channel doesn't get flagged and/or banned.

Sounds crazy, but it's all kinds of code words used in the Black Youtube space so that they don't draw unnecessary scrutiny from the powers-that-be on youtube.
What is chaos goblins code for?

ed at rhw rolled through duke campus today by accident and was surprised at number of sistas strolling with the whtiest of white boyd..now given that environment i understand they gotta take whats available...

stereotyping my own people but there is certain look for males and females that date outside their races
bad hairlines and bad wigs

It comes down to the circle your around at the PWI. Alot of white people at those institutions so that's who they date. I noticed that when they do settle down in the league they do with black woman. Go look at most the wives, they picked them post college when their circle changes again. Dunno why we have to police other people preference for who they date.

Literally the first time I've ever seen the term was in this thread today. Prolly not widely used.
black and white americans come up with the funniest names with their racism

Two of the funniest I heard was
Looseleaf people
Basketball people

Back