Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Athletes are catching heat during the NFL Draft “Stop turning your backs on Black Women “

lol One minute these chicks are bashing men and saying there are no good men. The next minute, they are whining about who those no good men date.

There are plenty of normal everyday dudes out there checking for black women, but I guess they don't matter because they aren't about to make millions of dollars huh?
Two different convos brother

It's a very layered convo but @GNS hit it on the head.

A lot of these dudes have been in sports their entire lives and their ability to socialize outside of those circles is deficient.

They don't really approach girls cause they don't know how to talk to them without emulating some YouTube "bagging chicks at the mall" skit.

Sending them to private schools where the majority of the population is white can be problematic on a few levels. So if this who they are around k-12 or hell, even at the peak of puberty, they will be more inclined to date white girls and align themselves with whiteness.

Gen z doesn't gatekeep anything. They let their white friends say nigga and other shit. They just wanna be viewed as cool

Your view on this certain topic is EXTREMELY conservative by the way

My view is not.

You have views that’s extremely progressive on other topics and I would disagree with some of those

Your view on this certain topic is EXTREMELY conservative by the way

My view is not.

You have views that’s extremely progressive on other topics and I would disagree with some of those
I don't disagree

Procreating with white people does nothing to advance the plight of black people

There are some things from a Republican core that I agree with but I'm not a Republican. I'm not talking about being racist but some of the founding principles

I think we are supposed to be as fluid as possible while still being ok with not budging on some things

Coon

I don't disagree

Procreating with white people does nothing to advance the plight of black people

There are some things from a Republican core that I agree with but I'm not a Republican. I'm not talking about being racist but some of the founding principles

I think we are supposed to be as fluid as possible while still being ok with not budging on some things
I can name other things you stand tall for that don’t help black folks

But yall have it. I’m out

Last edited:
lol One minute these chicks are bashing men and saying there are no good men. The next minute, they are whining about who those no good men date.

There are plenty of normal everyday dudes out there checking for black women, but I guess they don't matter because they aren't about to make millions of dollars huh?

Well yeah...

If the culturally programming coming from Black American popular media is making big money, living fast, and staying young, none which is grounded in real everyday Black American life of robbing Peter to pay Paul, fucked up family arrangements, political confusion, dead end jobs and declining wealth.

Then of course every 20 something Black woman with a 6 inch waist, is out here trying to get a rapper or an athlete to save them.

And the NFL draft and NBA draft really, for young Black women, is a yearly reminder that the number of eligible young Black men that can save them from a life of dead end jobs, consumer debt, working class monotony is slim.

There ain't that many lol.

Last edited:
I couldn’t date someone that feels entitled to another person.

Something is seriously wrong there. Especially if you already have someone.

And what makes these male athletes worth anything beyond face value?

What the fuck is wrong with these people?!!?

Last edited:
I can name other things you stand tall for that don’t help black folks

But yall have it. I’m out

Nah

Name em

I wanna see what they are before I decide to let you know if I was breaking character or not

Back