Black Athletes are catching heat during the NFL Draft “Stop turning your backs on Black Women “

[

I’ll ignore the attitude and baseless assumption about my sexual prospects, because I like you.

You’re making the same point I’m making, in the bolded.

But like I said it’s much more complex than this, and I just don’t feel like doing a deep dive today. And I definitely didn’t mean that as disrespect to black women.
My ire nor my sexless virgin comment isn't towards you specifically, so don't take it personally.

I'm just tired of this narrative that black woman are the only ones looking for security from their mate.

My ire nor my sexless virgin comment isn't towards you specifically, so don't take it personally.

I'm just tired of this narrative that black woman are the only ones looking for security from their mate.

Yeah, all women look for and want security. Nothing wrong with that. The difference is usually in the “where” and “when”.

White women can take more of a risk on that side of the game, tho.

They’ll wait on the corny, socially awkward nigga. Superstar athlete or otherwise.

And let’s keep it a buck… most black women can not, do not, or will not… play the long game

Yeah, all women look for and want security. Nothing wrong with that. The difference is usually in the “where” and “when”.

White women can take more of a risk on that side of the game, tho.

They’ll wait on the corny, socially awkward nigga. Superstar athlete or otherwise.

And let’s keep it a buck… most black women can not, do not, or will not… play the long game
Nah I don't agree with that because at the end of the day black men still marry black women mostly and I pretty sure the majority marry based on love and potential because if we're going to be real the average man in this country doesn't have millions.

It's not that.

It's that Black women don't know how to tell a good lie about what they want.

The key to a good relationship is lying.

Let me tell you, CashApp and Venmo has unlocked the thirstiness in the Black American dating age population.

These young brothers paying for hair and nails, paying rent, contributing to apartment down payments...

And of course, men are behind like 3 generations on how to deal with this.

Men still believe and give out the expectation that they should provide for women and women are capable of doing it themselves.

Other races of women know how to embed their desire for financial security in actually loving a man. Asian women got Western husbands taking care of their entire family.

Black women just straight up tell a nigga, "I need money."

And then say shit like, I can't be in be in my feminine if everything isn't taken care of lol.

And White hoes, literal sugar babies have taken on the same language.

Trick and hoe behavior has disseminated from Hip Hop into how young Black Americans view romance.

It's literally trick and hoe behavior out here. It's not dating.

Last edited:
Nah I don't agree with that because at the end of the day black men still marry black women mostly and I pretty sure the majority marry based on love and potential because if we're going to be real the average man in this country doesn't have millions.

You saying you don’t agree, but you saying what im saying, still.

White women will look at potential first. They deliberately target who they fuck with.

And yes black women (and men) WILL base theirs more on love. More inclined to do so, based on that fact that it’s less likely we’re gonna be millionaires.

But the corny niggas more often than not get left out of that “love” pool.

Because they’re corny. Also sometimes because they’re broke. Sometimes because they don’t have “motion”. He ain’t “that nigga”.

But the corny nigga with the fucked up hairline can go get him a Becky still.

Reactions: RandomNegro
Most of these athletes are from PWIs and let me tell you the way these white girls position themselves and throw their cat at athletes it's no surprise to me that's who they end up with...
The name of the game for women is to get chose, a lot of women forgot that. Some are like, the name of the game is be worthy of me considering giving you the chance to be chose by me. Some men who wanna choose, want women that want to be chosen, not women that want to do the choosing.

I couldn’t date someone that feels entitled to another person.

Something is seriously wrong there. Especially if you already have someone.

And what makes these male athletes worth anything beyond face value?

What the fuck is wrong with these people?!!?
Shits annoying af they feel they are entitled to men who they dont knows bank

With these delusions of they taking money out the black community...never considering if someone is worthy based on anything than what they earn... its pitiful

• Ether
Reactions: TTBF and truthful
ed at rhw rolled through duke campus today by accident and was surprised at number of sistas strolling with the whtiest of white boyd..now given that environment i understand they gotta take whats available...

stereotyping my own people but there is certain look for males and females that date outside their races

on another note nfl athletes represent a very very very small portion of men so why are peolw so co crrned of any race so why be concerned about who.they date?

• Ether
Reactions: aka_og
on another note nfl athletes represent a very very very small portion of men so why are peolw so co crrned of any race so why be concerned about who.they date?

Because they're some of the most visible Black men in the country.

Comments that I read in the videos:

"It's amazing how the ‘smartest, most educated woman in the world’ can't effing figure this out."

"Keisha would rather mimic Becky's hair Rather than the way she treats her men."

"People getting mad because they can't control what a man does with his resources."

Damn @ BW being called "Chaos Goblins."