Black Africans vs. Black Americans...

Im over in the continent right now....and I have never been called “brother” so much. Its all love.

As far as Africans in the states...never had a negative encounter.

Homie hit the nail on the head when he said we have to be open to discussion and spending more time around each other to break those stereotypes

Im over in the continent right now....and I have never been called “brother” so much. Its all love.

As far as Africans in the states...never had a negative encounter.

Homie hit the nail on the head when he said we have to be open to discussion and spending more time around each other to break those stereotypes

Dope, what country?...And what the women, weather, food, laws, etc talmbout?

Reactions: Focal Point
Dope, what country?...And what the women, weather, food, laws, etc talmbout?

Im in Djibouti. These East African women are BAD bro...just beautiful. Unfortunately the country is poor and their pres is trash. However they are peaceful. No terrorism, genocide or anything like that. They are just very poor. The food is excellent. Laws are similar to western ones. With some tweaks. The police will shake you down out here too...especially americans gotta keep some cash on hand out here just in case.

And the weather is like the Gulf Coast during the summer x1000 lol. Its humid as fuck man

But man everytime I go out...or speak to the locals who work on base...its always “whats up brother” like every-time. Shit is dope.

Im in Djibouti. These East African women are BAD bro...just beautiful. Unfortunately the country is poor and their pres is trash. However they are peaceful. No terrorism, genocide or anything like that. They are just very poor. The food is excellent. Laws are similar to western ones. With some tweaks. The police will shake you down out here too...especially americans gotta keep some cash on hand out here just in case.

And the weather is like the Gulf Coast during the summer x1000 lol. Its humid as fuck man

But man everytime I go out...or speak to the locals who work on base...its always “whats up brother” like every-time. Shit is dope.

Oh okay, I've never een read about Djibouti...How they feel about weed?

• Haha
Reactions: SneakDZA
Dem my folks. I messed with a Nigerian who looked at bringing me around her people equivalent to bringing a cracka around but I still got love for her. I used to close my eyes and imagine she was her sister so it basically evens out.

We starting to get educated on who we are over here who which is going tear down a lot of these remaining walls. We still living in a victim state over here but these babies ain’t playing when they say they ain’t their grandparents. Christ is Here.

I worked in a airport and the East Africans all cool as fuck. They show love. Even in passing on the street. This whole word Africa. Africans settled in Russia. Africans settled in China. Africans settled in North America, Africans settled in the islands. Africans settled in South America, Africans settled in Spain. Africans settled in India, Africans settled in Australia. I don’t even see the difference anymore. You with the Probowlers or the amateurs

Oh okay, I've never een read about Djibouti...How they feel about weed?

Weed aint the drug of choice out here...its this shit called Khat. And it legal...out here Thursday is their Friday...and thats usually when the big shipments come in. Locals be on that shit heavy

Weed aint the drug of choice out here...its this shit called Khat. And it legal...out here Thursday is their Friday...and thats usually when the big shipments come in. Locals be on that shit heavy

Oh okay, Khat...Yeah I know Somalis be doin that shit...It's like sticks that they chew right?

Reactions: BDP™️
Exception to every rule but my sentiments mostly mirror Du's and that's from personal experience.

Sis told me on my dad side...our roots originate from Nigeria. I dunno why...but I'm not surprised.

Never had any negative experiences wit Africans. One actually thought I was from Sedan. Lol. Other than that, the ones I've came across have been polite and cordial.

Every race has that small group who looks down on their own. Or feel like they're at the top tier hierarchy of the totem pole w/n their racial make up.

Dude they used to work at a corner store I think he was Ethiopian. Asked him where he was from he said the Land of David

• Ether
Reactions: deadeye