Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bizarre (D12) & Budden Go At It On Twitter

Joe lying when he say that wasn't a diss to him. "I'll slaughter your men" then goes on a rant about people calling walk on water trash. Joe did dope or trash with Charlemagne and had the internet buzzin when he called Ems shit trash on ES. Joey scared now. No reply to 50 either. Just saying he is promoting a movie. And who is the anonymous rapper he talking bout?

How did Joe not reply to 50?he said 50 got a movie to promote and he just talking shit basically on his podcast,but the whole ep on soundcloud until later today probably.

Even if Em meant it as a diss,it's so vague that it's not really a diss.

If he didn't say his name or speak on nothing direct,shit just bars.

I admit the slaughter shit and the judging tracklist shit could be about Joe,but could be about all the reviewers.

Em said the person plays music in the back w/their arms crossed and Budden doesn't do that on ES or his podcast.

What did Sean do?

I'm not a 100, but Joe was lightweight goin in on his wack ass project with Metro Boomin. Plus, the way his boys was like, "He's nice. You may wanna throw the first punch." And the way Joe said, "He's not nice when I'm in the room."

That fits the mold of someone like Big Sean. Plus, Sean is an Em dickrider too. This is all just speculative though.

How did Joe not reply to 50?he said 50 got a movie to promote and he just talking shit basically on his podcast,but the whole ep on soundcloud until later today probably.

Even if Em meant it as a diss,it's so vague that it's not really a diss.

If he didn't say his name or speak on nothing direct,shit just bars.

I admit the slaughter shit and the judging tracklist shit could be about Joe,but could be about all the reviewers.

Em said the person plays music in the back w/their arms crossed and Budden doesn't do that on ES or his podcast.

Even if 50 had a film comin out he still threatened Joe. Seems like Joe backin down now.

Even if 50 had a film comin out he still threatened Joe. Seems like Joe backin down now.
Backing down from what.it's not like Joe said he wanted to fight Eminem.

50 posted that shit talking bout Joe got an ass whooping coming and hashtagged his movie.

What should Joe be doing?trying to beef with 50 when it was never a beef thing to begin with?

What is Joe "backing down" from exactly?An IG post?

Backing down from what.it's not like Joe said he wanted to fight Eminem.

50 posted that shit talking bout Joe got an ass whooping coming and hashtagged his movie.

What should Joe be doing?trying to beef with 50 when it was never a beef thing to begin with?

What is Joe "backing down" from exactly?An IG post?

Joe dissed Em music. Em put out his diss, Bizzare dissed Joe, 50 said he was gonna get his ass beat. Joe said he was gonna beat up Bizzarre bout now on the podcast he talkin bout positivity. He backin down and being lame as hell. This the guy that gave Drake 5 diss records. I'm a Joe Budden fan but sad to see this.

Here's a thing also. Why don't Joe go and listen to Revival and tell us what he think of it? Cause he scared now. IMO Joe lying and has listened to it. It's crazy to think he hasn't.

Yo @freethewave you're taking things a bit too literal and it seems like you're projecting things that you want to happen on the reality of what's actually happening.

For instance, you don't want to believe Joe didn't listen to Eminem's album because... He's Joe Budden and Joe Budden is supposed to listen to Eminem music?

Yo @freethewave you're taking things a bit too literal and it seems like you're projecting things that you want to happen on the reality of what's actually happening.

For instance, you don't want to believe Joe didn't listen to Eminem's album because... He's Joe Budden and Joe Budden is supposed to listen to Eminem music?

Just seems crazy to me that Joes in the game, Ems album and Joes reaction to it's been a buzz on the internet for a month now and he hasn't tapped his phone to listen to the tracks still as of yesterday. Not listening (or saying he hasn't) gives him the out of not critising it.

Just seems crazy to me that Joes in the game, Ems album and Joes reaction to it's been a buzz on the internet for a month now and he hasn't tapped his phone to listen to the tracks still as of yesterday. Not listening (or saying he hasn't) gives him the out of not critising it.

He’s listening to artists like lil yachty to criticise their music, but he won’t listen to Ems music.... yea I don’t believe it.

Considering it’s pretty much his job to be up with current music/events in hip hop the fact he’s saying he hasn’t listened to it seems as he’s critical of it but doesn’t want to say so.

He’s listening to artists like lil yachty to criticise their music, but he won’t listen to Ems music.... yea I don’t believe it.

Considering it’s pretty much his job to be up with current music/events in hip hop the fact he’s saying he hasn’t listened to it seems as he’s critical of it but doesn’t want to say so.

He explained why he doesn't listen to certain albums when they're first released. It's not difficult to believe considering things like life are happening to him right now. (Business ventures. Brand new baby boy. Bad ass wife.) I'd rather fuck my wife and watch my son than listen to Em's bullshit album too.

I listened to it and I wish I could unlisten to it. It's known that the military uses Em's music to break terrorists. This muthafucka made an album that breaks regular people.

Fuck Em and Bizarre's crybaby ass. And 50 better stick to being Kanan.

I still haven't heard the album. lol

U won't like it unless u want to hear and appreciate substance/personal message/emotion/conscious lyrics

But it is executed in a Pop way with lots of singing and catchy melodies and catchy production but that's Eminem he's a Pop artist unless he's dropping verses like

Wether @Like_Water @Englishdude @Lab Baby @Lou Cypher @Loch121 @Busta Carmichael @VIBE @CeLLar-DooR @Soul_Rattler have a chip on their shoulder when it comes to introspective music from Em

Back