Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bizarre (D12) & Budden Go At It On Twitter

He has wavy hair though i'm not saying it's not straight hair but it's not proper straight. His hair is kinda like Somali's hair straight but wavy
latest

Where as Nas or a Lupe or a Slaughterhouse or a

U do realize I criticize the doo doo that is Relapse (minus Beautiful, Crack A Bottle and Deja Vu) for being exactly what it is a doo doo like most his fans do hence why it's considered his worst solo album. I also criticize the doo doo that is even worst Hell The Sequel again as do most his fans. So u acting like I blindly say every song of his is good when I been admitted these two albums are horrible

I also admit he isn't one of the greatest ever MC's but he is the greatest ever song writer and overall artist best ever at hooks and on a personal level his introspective music has helped me so much basically saved my life as it helped me over come struggles

How come u don't like what Eminem is most famous for and known for Pop and singing commercial Eminem?

If u like hard core rap just listen to hard core MC's like Jay-Z, Nas, Wu-Tang, Rakim, etc

If u know u don't like experimental, pop, artistic, melodic, catchy music like Revival why listen to Eminem?

When I think of Eminem I think of Mockingbird and majority of his fans are females and teenagers so why waste your time being a fan of that type of artist?
How do you think of Mockingbird when it's a average song on like his 4th album?

By the way @Loch121 what are your fave songs of his and albums. Here are mine

Mockingbird
Hailie's Song
Stronger Than I Was
Not Afraid
I Remember
Superman
Spend Some Time
When I'm Gone
Beautiful
Going Through Changes
Believe
Arose
The Real Slim Shady
Twisted
Beautiful Pain
Cleaning Out My Closet
My Name Is
Love The Way You Lie
Without Me

TES, Recovery, MMLP 2, Revival

My fave aspect of his music is his hooks

I'm convinced you're trolling

besides My Name is,w/out me.the Real Slim. and Cleaning out my closet.I don't really like those songs.

I like I just Don't Give A Fuck,Just The 2 of Us,Role Model,Criminal,I Am.Soldier,square dance,no apologies.

I like lyrical,insane,real hip hop Em and I wanna kill my bitch Em

I can deal with a few emo songs,but that's not what I want from Eminem.

Last edited:
Joe dissed Em music. Em put out his diss, Bizzare dissed Joe, 50 said he was gonna get his ass beat. Joe said he was gonna beat up Bizzarre bout now on the podcast he talkin bout positivity. He backin down and being lame as hell. This the guy that gave Drake 5 diss records. I'm a Joe Budden fan but sad to see this.

because it's in house beef.Joe can call these ppl.They are not strangers.

Joe is still part of the team in some way,or was depending on how this turns out.

because it's in house beef.Joe can call these ppl.They are not strangers.

Joe is still part of the team in some way,or was depending on how this turns out.

Any beef from rappers can be met with a phone call. Royce coulda squashed his beef with a phone call. Instead we got dope tracks like Malcolm X

How do you think of Mockingbird when it's a average song on like his 4th album?

It is your opinion it is average which u are entitled to

My opinion is it is a masterpiece and flawless classic song and this is the type of music I enjoy that type of substance executed the way he executed it on this song. It's a Pop song it is deep but catchy at the same time. This is the type of music I enjoy

But it also goes beyond just personal taste. The song helped me over come struggles and connected with me basically uplifted me

The way i can describe it is like this the song ticks all the boxes for me has an incredibly catchy hook, is melodic, has a very deep message, has a soulful beat, has exactly the type of flow and delivery i like, has exactly the type of subject matter i like, has the type of story telling i like, has exactly the type of melody in the chorus i like

Also putting my affection and love for the song and that type of music aside. It is one of his biggest hits and most popular songs

I'm convinced you're trolling

besides My Name is,w/out me.the Real Slim. and Cleaning out my closet.I don't really like those songs.

I like I just Don't Give A Fuck,Just The 2 of Us,Role Model,Criminal,I Am.Soldier,square dance,no apologies.

I like lyrical,insane,real hip hop Em and I wanna kill my bitch Em

I can deal with a few emo songs,but that's not what I want from Eminem.

I'm not trolling this is my opinion which i am entitled to and my taste in my music which i am again entitled to. I am drawn to those type of songs i like substance and a message and of course melody

I know that is not what u want but it is what i want and enjoy from him. Where as it's vice versa i don't like or want from him what u do as i just do not enjoy the type of music u like it's just not my cup of tea at all.

Everyone has their own taste mate surely u realize this

It'll change if theirs a second diss or real diss coming. I wonder who budden is waiting for.. But em's voltron force is ready to assemble lol but if bizzar hasn't talked to em in a decade this who thing is over nothing and will be forgotten in a week

It'll change if theirs a second diss or real diss coming. I wonder who budden is waiting for.. But em's voltron force is ready to assemble lol but if bizzar hasn't talked to em in a decade this who thing is over nothing and will be forgotten in a week

Biz said he has talked to Em.Plus I think he was on that Shady comp album from like 2014.

Back