Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bizarre (D12) & Budden Go At It On Twitter

The royce thing wasn't because of that bar,it was because he said Dre used to learn from Em and be sitting there like student.

Em never unfriended D12.Denaun made beats on Revival

Toy Soldiers came out after that beef was pretty much over.

encore came out in november and Ja rule's new york came out in October. The beef was still on.

And then a year later 50 drops piggy bank.

go listen to the song again. em is coppin pleas.

And Em is still sensitive because himself would say Dre studied him and thought he was amazing

Shadyteam I could care less if headlights was genuine. He apologized when he was 45.

The white woman responsible for killing emmet till, apologized on her death bed.

not comparing the two, but you see where im headed.

Him apologizing also takes away from all the lines he's been spitting about her for the past 20 years. It's not like he was an angry teen.

He was a 30+ year old dude dissing his mother. If he really was sorry about it, he would've apologized years ago. Not when he's trying to market to a new audience and become softer.

and what do you mean only 3 songs about his mom? his entire catalogue is filled with them.

so what if it's just lines?

so jeezy didn't rap about crack in every other song because the song wasn't named crack? He still had lines about coke in every song.

encore came out in november and Ja rule's new york came out in October. The beef was still on.

And then a year later 50 drops piggy bank.

go listen to the song again. em is coppin pleas.

And Em is still sensitive because himself would say Dre studied him and thought he was amazing

That's why I said pretty much dead.I mean there was no physical issues really popping off and after Piggy Bank nobody really said shit and then Ja went to jail yrs later.

Shadyteam I could care less if headlights was genuine. He apologized when he was 45.

The white woman responsible for killing emmet till, apologized on her death bed.

not comparing the two, but you see where im headed.

Him apologizing also takes away from all the lines he's been spitting about her for the past 20 years. It's not like he was an angry teen.

He was a 30+ year old dude dissing his mother. If he really was sorry about it, he would've apologized years ago. Not when he's trying to market to a new audience and become softer.

I can respect this post there honestly is nothing wrong with this post

and what do you mean only 3 songs about his mom? his entire catalogue is filled with them.

so what if it's just lines?

so jeezy didn't rap about crack in every other song because the song wasn't named crack? He still had lines about coke in every song.

I agree the subject of his mother even just lines period should have been left alone the approach should have been when he began his career in music let the past with his mother stay in the past and not address this topic on wax

Joe may have kinda over did the criticism for a dude who reached out to you.

We all want integrity,but this is still the game.

Honestly,if somebody put me on,I would probably avoid talking bad about them even if it made me look biased.I am biased.

Even if you think your business partner/boss music is trash,you can say it in a better way or leave it alone,or be fake like everybody else and just support it anyway.

Em is straight,but somebody is depending on Eminem albums to sale to keep the lights on.

It's a hard situation to be in.

U make good points, but did Em put Joe on? All the Mood Muziks were already done. The slaghterhouse projects never did shit, we aint even get a em/joe track.

Of course Em didn't put Joe on,but he did give him a boost and IDK what doors he could have opened for him.Just speculating.

The thing is that Joe knows all those NY industry ppl and it took Em to reach out with all the work Joe had been putting in indie and internet marketing wise?

Em is the most selling artist of this era,so it still means something when he reaches out.

IDK why Em and Joe don't have a song just with them,but Em only hop on songs for the super bag or Royce.

Yelawolf is signed to Em so he hops on his songs.

They do have a few Em/SH songs with both though of course.

Joe lying when he say that wasn't a diss to him. "I'll slaughter your men" then goes on a rant about people calling walk on water trash. Joe did dope or trash with Charlemagne and had the internet buzzin when he called Ems shit trash on ES. Joey scared now. No reply to 50 either. Just saying he is promoting a movie. And who is the anonymous rapper he talking bout?

Of course Em didn't put Joe on,but he did give him a boost and IDK what doors he could have opened for him.Just speculating.

The thing is that Joe knows all those NY industry ppl and it took Em to reach out with all the work Joe had been putting in indie and internet marketing wise?

Em is the most selling artist of this era,so it still means something when he reaches out.

IDK why Em and Joe don't have a song just with them,but Em only hop on songs for the super bag or Royce.

Yelawolf is signed to Em so he hops on his songs.

They do have a few Em/SH songs with both though of course.

Nah Joe did a review show and that's what he did. He'd have lost heart from the fans if he kept gassing up Em even tho the rest of the world know it's wack. It's a shame to see a joe backpedal and scared of 50 in 2018

@53:20 was the start of the em/joe beef.

If Joe wants to consider himself a commentator and podcaster people have to respect his opinion for that. yeah he was once a rapper, retired, I don't know but his job now is to speak honestly on what's going on in hip hop hate it or love it you have to respect his opinion and take it for just that. Just because Joe was a rapper and says something negative about you doesn't mean you have to take it as beef, what he said was the truth, that album was trash. just because he still under that label doesn't mean he can't criticize him in a negative way, as a commentator and podcaster he has to maintain his credibility and not dick ride artist.

Back