Billboard Pulls Young Black Man's Song From Country Charts

They Ryan Macklemore one is. You may not like it as a song and that's fine, I don't either, but I don't see how you can accept all this other crap out now as Hip Hip and then turn around and say that it isn't.

That Royals shit isn't hip-hop though. I wasn't aware that anyone tried to claim it was though.
Lol

Laugh all you want, but just be real. You don't care about the purity of the artform, you just object to the race of the people doing it in those examples.

Laugh all you want, but just be real. You don't care about the purity of the artform, you just object to the race of the people doing it in those examples.
Not true. My point is that if we wanna call certain songs hip hop/rap when it has little to no rap elements then that song is a country song.

Not true. My point is that if we wanna call certain songs hip hop/rap when it has little to no rap elements then that song is a country song.

Ok, I get that stance for Royals. I don't understand it for Macklemore. He is rapping in the song. It might be shitty rap, but it's still clearly rap.

Reactions: Revolver Ocelot
Just because you’re rapping it don’t make it hip hop music.

Hip Hop is a culture. Rap is just a form of music. Billboard does not and has never cared about the culture. They just track sales and categorize by genre.

Florida-Georgia and Billy Ray supporting son to be on the charts