Welcome To aBlackWeb

Billboard Pulls Young Black Man's Song From Country Charts

Because it's a country song
Based on what? According to who? What I'm saying is there's either than algorithm for each billboard hot whatever genre, or there's someone going "yeah this is country, nah this is rnb. this is rock, this ain;t rock" etc.

To me it's one thing to pull it from the charts after it's made it on there, versus someone saying "I know this sounds like country but it's not, so we're not gonna put it on the charts"

The song is not country. The artist considers himself a rapper. What's the problem here? Do we have examples of Billboard putting Heavy Metal with funk influence on the R&B charts or a white pop song with a little extra Bass on the rap charts?

“Riding on a tractor
Lean all in my bladder
I cheated on my baby
You can go and ask her
My life is a movie
Bull riding and boobies
Cowboy hat from Gucci
Wrangler on my booty”

Man this shit country as hell !!

Lmao first time I heard this song was when Dennis Rodman posted a video of himself riding a horse half his size on IG. Thought it was a parody song tbh.

Since this thread is still going on remember when hiphop stations use to play this bullshit?

This has no elements of hiphop in it once so ever.

Last edited:
In before

tHeY r hIp Hop sOnGs!!!!

They Ryan Macklemore one is. You may not like it as a song and that's fine, I don't either, but I don't see how you can accept all this other crap out now as Hip Hip and then turn around and say that it isn't.

That Royals shit isn't hip-hop though. I wasn't aware that anyone tried to claim it was though.

Back