Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Gates: Misunderstood philanthropist or Demonic Nerd Villain? His father, his foundation, planned parenthood, GAVI, the W.H.O., Monsanto etc.

So which is it?

• Misunderstood Philanthropist

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Demon Nerd Villian

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
Getting rid of real emotions is impossible people aren’t supposed to be perfect. I get it you’re being a realist because people aren’t altruistic a lot of the time. But once you try and limit population numbers which means you have to stop people from having sex or restrict number of kids people are naturally going to disagree. And if you are being realistic you know as well as I there wouldn’t be any population control that does not take into account ethnicity and nationality. And it’s reasonable to assume if you split the population in half who gets to decide who can reproduce and who can’t. I just don’t see it as a viable option that would benefit humanity

You're misunderstanding me. I don't think it's possible to get people to go along with it without forcing it the way the Chinese did and fucking it all up. I was just saying that I don't really have a problem with population control as long as they aren't on some racist eugenics type shit.

he also always talks about the booming population in africa and how it can be slowed with shit.

but if hes working with gmo's and monsanto......thats not good.
are you feeding the people ? if so...why talk about other shit?

@808HiLife808
do you know anything about cargill and monsanto growing crops in hawaii?

yea...these mfs were out here spraying heavy pesticides...even the shit that was supposed to be banned.
Kauai was getting fucked up..all kinds of birth defects and cancers.

A lot of folks out here don’t need to be having kids anyways lol.

I have family members that shouldn’t have kids. They fuck ups and they kids (grown now) is fuck ups. Muthafuckas don’t bring a damn thing good to this world Lololololol

But yea. Population control is weird as fuck but folks don’t need to have babies just to have them.

Are we really running out food though? I highly doubt that. is the planet getting fucked up though. I’m pretty sure that information is out there. But is is due to having so many folks here?

I’m telling y’all now.....

this ain’t about the Epstein shit. Or the affairs.

this is some other shit and he’s paying for her silence

It’s kinda known in parts of the industry about his patent plays.
I think it’s in one of the articles I posted

Back