Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Gates: Misunderstood philanthropist or Demonic Nerd Villain? His father, his foundation, planned parenthood, GAVI, the W.H.O., Monsanto etc.

So which is it?

• Misunderstood Philanthropist

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Demon Nerd Villian

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
lol like how would we do population control and it not be race based? That’s the only reason for it lol

we have enough worldwide resources for everybody

The fuck are you talking about? China has implemented population control in their country for years (to bad effect admittedly), and they are one of the most racially homogeneous countries out there. So no, population control does not have to be race based. Stop making up shit.

Whether or not we have enough resources for everyone is debatable. While it's true that if the Haves shared a little more with the Have Nots, we could probably eliminate starvation and poverty in the world, no one can say how sustainable that would be or for how long we could maintain that balance especially with a population that continues to explode. On top of that, most of the major problems we have in the world today are made worse by the number of people on the planet. Who gives a shit if we have the resources for everybody if we're destroying the world in the process of generating and using those resources.

Alot of this is misinformation.

Why would Bill Gates want to do any of this shit?

Dont get me wrong. In the grand scheme of things, is there a chance that a vaccine created by Bill Gates will have negative consequences? Yes. Will Bill Gates being one of the richest people in history, do illegal tests on kids in India and Africs? For sure. Less regulations there.

Is Bill Gates a racist? I'm going with yes. Which rich white guy isnt?

But does Bill Gates want to control the world through vaccines? Nah. Cant see it. Shit makes no sense.

Dude is richer than we can imagine, arrogant as a fuck and wants to leave a legacy as a savior, and along the way hes gonna be careless with poor and colored people and cause some unforseen errors.

But what hes not trying to do is control the population or put microchips in vaccined to track yall.

Stop watching psuedo science videos or reading articles. Mfers can make a compelling ass argument for flat earth, so ofcourse videos can show this mfer to be the devil.

And btw, over population has been disproven a ton of times already. Earth isnt even close to maxing out on resources or farm land, not to mention they are starting to make meat and veggies in labs.

Even if Bill Gates is trying to rule the world, population control not the reason.

You didn’t dispute the information

you disputed a narrative

you calling him a piece of shit still

(those are not my views Mr Microsoft)

Dispute what information bruh? Yesterday someone said Bill Gates doesnt vaccinate his own kids, and the simplest google search disproved that. I dont need to dispute the info. There is nothing credible posted to dispute.

Soon as someone posts an article from a credible jouralist that investigated a single one of these claims and has a single reliable source, someone as low as a janitor that works in one of his research facilities, ill take it seriously.

A mfer writing an article with intelligent ways to spin shit with no backing doesnt make it credible. Like I said, you can watch videos of flat eart and walk away amazed ready to believe that shit until you realize the mfer that made the video is not a science and doesnt even know what the force of gravity really is.

Alot of this is misinformation.

Why would Bill Gates want to do any of this shit?

Dont get me wrong. In the grand scheme of things, is there a chance that a vaccine created by Bill Gates will have negative consequences? Yes. Will Bill Gates being one of the richest people in history, do illegal tests on kids in India and Africs? For sure. Less regulations there.

Is Bill Gates a racist? I'm going with yes. Which rich white guy isnt?

But does Bill Gates want to control the world through vaccines? Nah. Cant see it. Shit makes no sense.

Dude is richer than we can imagine, arrogant as a fuck and wants to leave a legacy as a savior, and along the way hes gonna be careless with poor and colored people and cause some unforseen errors.

But what hes not trying to do is control the population or put microchips in vaccined to track yall.

Stop watching psuedo science videos or reading articles. Mfers can make a compelling ass argument for flat earth, so ofcourse videos can show this mfer to be the devil.
interesting post.

influence thru policy.

unforeseen errors?
nah....they targeting unprotected people.

ask for volunteers or do it in majority white nations.

and having money is one thing.......but after you have it all....a person can get power hungry.

crazy but apple and google tracking us to be sure we social distancing. so why wouldnt this continue?

just a healthy debate

interesting post.

influence thru policy.

unforeseen errors?
nah....they targeting unprotected people.

ask for volunteers or do it in majority white nations.

and having money is one thing.......but after you have it all....a person can get power hungry.

crazy but apple and google tracking us to be sure we social distancing. so why wouldnt this continue?

just a healthy debate

Theres 2 thing here.

Technology will keep evolving and so will everything, including policing. No one disputing that google and apple can track you. Cause they will, and they are.

The dispute is the reasoning behind it. Tracking you to be able to create a one world govt, and enslave you is whats not happening. Them tracking you through your phone is the evolved version of cops pulling you over to make sure youre not in a place your not supposed to be.

Same here. Bill Gates is doing what any business does unfortunately. Why does Nike make their sneakers in vietnam? Cause theres way less regulations and govt oversight in poor, colored countries. So in vietnam, nike can hire 12 years to work 18 hour days for 20 cents. Same reason that Bill Gates will test vaccines in India, Asia, and especially Africa, cause they all have low to no regulations. Testing in America or Europe will come with way to many regulations.

Im not here saying Bill Gates is a good person, and im not saying his vaccine production wont harm people.

All im saying is Bill Gates isnt trying to take over the world, hes not trying to microchip mfers to enslave us all, and he def didnt cause the corona virus.

Dispute what information bruh? Yesterday someone said Bill Gates doesnt vaccinate his own kids, and the simplest google search disproved that. I dont need to dispute the info. There is nothing credible posted to dispute.

Soon as someone posts an article from a credible jouralist that investigated a single one of these claims and has a single reliable source, someone as low as a janitor that works in one of his research facilities, ill take it seriously.

A mfer writing an article with intelligent ways to spin shit with no backing doesnt make it credible. Like I said, you can watch videos of flat eart and walk away amazed ready to believe that shit until you realize the mfer that made the video is not a science and doesnt even know what the force of gravity really is.
Hey I don’t want no smoke

i dont need these type of enemies

mr Gates is a humanitarian, closet thing Jesus

you defending him against claims Not on the poll

i wouldn’t dare try to guess his intention, I can only look at what he’s done/doing, react accordingly

And btw, over population has been disproven a ton of times already. Earth isnt even close to maxing out on resources or farm land, not to mention they are starting to make meat and veggies in labs.

Even if Bill Gates is trying to rule the world, population control not the reason.

Saying that over population has been disproven a ton of times is an overstatement. Has it been proven that the number of people on the earth can be accomodated with the available resources and farm land? Yes. That pretty much ignores everything associated with human societies around the world. All those calculations are usually very sterile and don't take any of the world's reality into consideration. Climate change, poverty, and dwindling resources are real things. If human society was perfect, maybe they wouldn't exist, but human society isn't perfect and it never will be.

Also, it's been proven that the way we farm actually contributes to desertification, which is a big contributing factor to global warming, so simply having enough farm land isn't a good answer. None of this is as simple as you're implying.

Last edited:
Theres 2 thing here.

Technology will keep evolving and so will everything, including policing. No one disputing that google and apple can track you. Cause they will, and they are.

The dispute is the reasoning behind it. Tracking you to be able to create a one world govt, and enslave you is whats not happening. Them tracking you through your phone is the evolved version of cops pulling you over to make sure youre not in a place your not supposed to be.

Same here. Bill Gates is doing what any business does unfortunately. Why does Nike make their sneakers in vietnam? Cause theres way less regulations and govt oversight in poor, colored countries. So in vietnam, nike can hire 12 years to work 18 hour days for 20 cents. Same reason that Bill Gates will test vaccines in India, Asia, and especially Africa, cause they all have low to no regulations. Testing in America or Europe will come with way to many regulations.

Im not here saying Bill Gates is a good person, and im not saying his vaccine production wont harm people.

All im saying is Bill Gates isnt trying to take over the world, hes not trying to microchip mfers to enslave us all, and he def didnt cause the corona virus.
ok....so you are ok with the low regulatory countries allowing their citizens to be tested without their knowledge or even with some knowledge? some of those kids died. and why are they testing kids? basically orphaned kids.

covering it up with a library and a few donations should not make him a better person.
his demeanor should not absolve him of pure evil.

test people who know what their going into.
test fully functioning mentally capable adults.

kids? preteens and teens? i cant rock with that.

now i do understand that with progress somethings will happen. but this sounds hella sneaky and just wrong. im not the most morally perfect person. but i can never be ok with people taking advantage of the ignorant or defenseless.

do ya work.....but do it right. save the world but dont sacrifice the most defenseless people.

Hey I don’t want no smoke

i dont need these type of enemies

mr Gates is a humanitarian, closet thing Jesus

you defending him against claims Not on the poll

i wouldn’t dare try to guess his intention, I can only look at what he’s done/doing, react accordingly
i expect my copyright infringement check in the mail.

ok....so you are ok with the low regulatory countries allowing their citizens to be tested without their knowledge or even with some knowledge? some of those kids died. and why are they testing kids? basically orphaned kids.

covering it up with a library and a few donations should not make him a better person.
his demeanor should not absolve him of pure evil.

test people who know what their going into.
test fully functioning mentally capable adults.

kids? preteens and teens? i cant rock with that.

now i do understand that with progress somethings will happen. but this sounds hella sneaky and just wrong. im not the most morally perfect person. but i can never be ok with people taking advantage of the ignorant or defenseless.

do ya work.....but do it right. save the world but dont sacrifice the most defenseless people.

Never said he was a good person. Matterfact I said he was a piece of shit.

Poor countries having low regulations is wrong, not supported by me, fuck Bill and all other companies who take advantage of them, but thats a different topic.

My whole argument is that Bill isnt trying to take over the world and purposefully killing mfers.

American capitalism is fundamentally based on taking advantage of the poor and defenseless. Every manufactoring US company is in some other country running sweat shops. Ive been against this, even to the point where I argued an 18 year old Mase signing a predatory contract with Diddy isnt Mase's fault. This is all interconnected. American capitalism, take advantage and prey on the poor, defenseless, and ignorant.

None of this makes Bill special, and none of thos is specific to Bill. None of this makes Bill the devil. None of this means Bill is purposefully getting people sick to force vaccines and take over the world.

Bill being a piece of shit and amoral is miles apart from Bill trying to put microchips in you to enslave you. Literally 2 different discussions.

The fuck are you talking about? China has implemented population control in their country for years (to bad effect admittedly), and they are one of the most racially homogeneous countries out there. So no, population control does not have to be race based. Stop making up shit.

Whether or not we have enough resources for everyone is debatable. While it's true that if the Haves shared a little more with the Have Nots, we could probably eliminate starvation and poverty in the world, no one can say how sustainable that would be or for how long we could maintain that balance especially with a population that continues to explode. On top of that, most of the major problems we have in the world today are made worse by the number of people on the planet. Who gives a shit if we have the resources for everybody if we're destroying the world in the process of generating and using those resources.

Bruh will you relax bitch. I’m talking about in the US ok and if the US was going to do population control wtf you think is going to be that controlled population?

and obviously nigga we need to treat the environment much better Captain Planet been said that. We literally throw food out some homeless people can’t get it. So yes we got enough we just wasteful.

you just be saying shit sometimes man

Bruh will you relax bitch. I’m talking about in the US ok and if the US was going to do population control wtf you think is going to be that controlled population?

and obviously nigga we need to treat the environment much better Captain Planet been said that. We literally throw food out some homeless people can’t get it. So yes we got enough we just wasteful.

you just be saying shit sometimes man

lol @ you saying I just be saying shit when you're basically admitting in this post that your original response to me had absolutely nothing to do with what I said. Keep it moving man.

Back