Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

You know what’s that bullshit?

These pseudo-intellectuals that try to shame you into believing that if you have a remotely different feeling about this trial you “hate women”, or “you’re caping for Cos”, or some other dumb shit like that.

No one defending that nasty muhfucka. But looking at this from a defense attorney’s POV, some of this shit was foul from the get go. I just wanted to see if they could convict dude fairly, and like always, I wasn’t surprised they couldn’t.

Doesn’t mean anything other than that.

That’s why I said in the R. Kelly, this Liberal groupthink shit is dangerous. It’s almost as cult-like as the Alt-Right now, with the fascist mentality of trying to passive-aggressively guilt shame muhfuckas into thinking they way THEY feel how everyone should think.

Sorry...I’m not Libtard or Cuntservative, and ALL y’all can fuck right off.

Thinking for myself, this seemed like some bullshit that Cos trapped himself into with his own hubris. Literally just LIKE OJ. He wasn’t innocent by no means, but his trial was anything other than fair.

You can keep that toxic third wave feminism bullshit, too. That’ll never advance the black community.

Thinking like this is why that goofy Orange Bastard won...seriously.

Like i said. He dont even like niggas

Bill Cosby hates black people? Then why did he spend a lifetime giving out millions of dollars in order for tens of thousands to be educated? Why did he do everything he could to keep historically black colleges open? Why did he exclusively employ black people in front of and behind the cameras for decades? So what a black man in his elderly years told young black men to pull up their pants. Everybody's granddad says the same. It doesn't mean Bill Cosby suddenly hates black people.

Bill Cosby hates black people? Then why did he spend a lifetime giving out millions of dollars in order for tens of thousands to be educated? Why did he do everything he could to keep historically black colleges open? Why did exclusively employ black people in front of and behind the cameras? So what an black man in his elderly years told young black men to pull up their pants? Everybody's granddad says the same. It doesn't mean Bill Cosby suddenly hates black people.

He didnt just say pull up our pants tho. He pretty much said we are dumb we dont talk right and aint about shit. Also just because you do good shit dont erase your bad shit. Eldridge Cleaver was a rapist but he was a panther. Cosby aint Jesus man.

Bill Cosby hates black people? Then why did he spend a lifetime giving out millions of dollars in order for tens of thousands to be educated? Why did he do everything he could to keep historically black colleges open? Why did he exclusively employ black people in front of and behind the cameras for decades? So what a black man in his elderly years told young black men to pull up their pants. Everybody's granddad says the same. It doesn't mean Bill Cosby suddenly hates black people.
imma go in on that post in a bit

He didnt just say pull up our pants tho. He pretty much said we are dumb we dont talk right and aint about shit. Also just because you do good shit dont erase your bad shit. Eldridge Cleaver was a rapist but he was a panther. Cosby aint Jesus man.
what that got to do with his trial?

so because he wants people to take responsibility yet helps those that do take responsibility....hes wrong and should be locked up for rape?

make this make sense, please.

seems like when he said that ...then buress said his shit...white people knew he lost his following and it was time to attack. its the youth that usually is out and protesting...but if they gone or against him....it was time to attack.

sounds like you mad he called people out...for shit that they do and making themselves look bad.
i dont agree with all he said but let not act like he was totally wrong either...and that doesnt make him guilty.

and what kinda black man would want another man locked up because an OG told them to act like adults?

what that got to do with his trial?

so because he wants people to take responsibility yet helps those that do take responsibility....hes wrong and should be locked up for rape?

make this make sense, please.

seems like when he said that ...then buress said his shit...white people knew he lost his following and it was time to attack. its the youth that usually is out and protesting...but if they gone or against him....it was time to attack.

sounds like you mad he called people out...for shit that they do and making themselves look bad.
i dont agree with all he said but let not act like he was totally wrong either...and that doesnt make him guilty.

and what kinda black man would want another man locked up because an OG told them to act like adults?

Where i said it related to his trial? I didnt. I didnt even say i wanted him locked up for that. I said he dont fuck with niggas. And he dont fuck with niggas.

Him being a rapist is why he locked up. Just because alot of black people wasnt feeling his shit does not mean we lead to him getting locked up. He made that pull your pant up speech like a decade ago. This rape stuff just blew up like 2 or 3 years ago.

No correlation

me: Cosby is an abuser and has harmed women for years. *gives a detailed critique on why*

you nig nogs: SO YOU BELIEVE ALL BLACK MEN SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL??!?

you two aint making no sense

Dos you write 6 page paragraphs that make little to no sense.

just say you love Bill Cosby and hate to see him go out like this.

all these dumb ass thoughts and hypotheticals you keep coming up with are giving me a nosebleed.

Dos you write 6 page paragraphs that make little to no sense.

just say you love Bill Cosby and hate to see him go out like this.

all these dumb ass thoughts and hypotheticals you keep coming up with are giving me a nosebleed.
when did i say i love him or hate to see him go out like this?

now you making up stuff.

my main problem is how black males turn on their own......i already said how i feel about him raping white women.

i question the motives of these women.

i never said i think hes innocent but women can change their mind and thats it......a niggas guilty.

how is that right?

but you missed those point to read what you thought you read.

you are always pro black yet here supportting white women who dont care about you or your black womans plight or struggle.

so keep fighting for them just because yall bleed once a month...that dont make you apart of their sisterhood.
you still a nigger to them.

but i digress

when did i say i love him or hate to see him go out like this?

now you making up stuff.

my main problem is how black males turn on their own......i already said how i feel about him raping white women.

i question the motives of these women.

i never said i think hes innocent but women can change their mind and thats it......a niggas guilty.

how is that right?

but you missed those point to read what you thought you read.

you are always pro black yet here supportting white women who dont care about you or your black womans plight or struggle.

so keep fighting for them just because yall bleed once a month...that dont make you apart of their sisterhood.
you still a nigger to them.

but i digress

So what you saying is that thr niggas who do wrong should be excused cuz they black? Because you was talking the other day how niggas was dumb for fucking up the community but jow saying we should ride with a rapist cuz some white women lied on him for 40 years.

If all his victims were black women would you really care?

Last edited:
So what you saying is that tye niggas who do wrong should be excused cuz they black? Because you was talking the other day how niggas was dumb for fucking up the community but jow saying we should ride with a rapist cuz some white women lied on him for 40 years.

If all his victims were black women would you really care?
i have said already if the women were black i would care a few pages back.

im not saying ride for him ....im saying dont be so wuick to put him under the bus for a white chick who would put you under their with him..if your car broke down on her street.

and some niggas aint shit......i come down on aint shit niggas too that fuck up the community...that has nothing to do with any other aspect of my life but for some reason niggas tried to make the connection with me also......so i know how dumb it is when niggas feel hurt an try to lynch you along with white people.

truth is niggas cant take criticism. but if they listen hes telling people how to better themselves. niggas dont want to be better. that takes being responsible.
many times its been shown that anyone wanting certain niggas to be responsible ,,,they become the enemy,

so just to be clear.......if you dont fuck with cosby..cool.
but if you dont fuck with him because of the pound cake speech....you are more of a problem than him to the black community.

at least he took his perversion to them white folk and left ours alone for the most part.

so again....blame me for not caring about raped white women....but lets not forget the hundreds of years of raped black women and men at the hands of white men. thats what gets skipped over....so now im supposed to care?

i guess you are on the side of the opiod epidemic too while skipping over the crack era.

im just keeping 100 and consistent.

are you?

Back