Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

I never made this argument but why is this dumb?

Because it can give the impression that one is making the argument that because person a didn't get convicted for a crime then anyone else who committed that same crime should also be let off...which isn't bright. Its also nitpicking one case as if we didn't just see the doctor in Michigan get thrown under the jail...

It also ignores key differences in Weinstein and Cosby's cases. The main being that the reason the Cosby shit was even released publicly is because th3 judge said Cosby and his moral grandstanding in the public is the reason why he felt people should know what was really going on in these proceedings. Essentially Cosby dug his own grave

Because it can give the impression that one is making the argument that because person a didn't get convicted for a crime then anyone else who committed that same crime should also be let off...which isn't bright. Its also nitpicking one case as if we didn't just see the doctor in Michigan get thrown under the jail...

It also ignores key differences in Weinstein and Cosby's cases. The main being that the reason the Cosby shit was even released publicly is because th3 judge said Cosby and his moral grandstanding in the public is the reason why he felt people should know what was really going on in these proceedings. Essentially Cosby dug his own grave
But you’re missing one factor. Accusations without a lack of proof is all it takes to take someone to trial. So by that criteria Weinstein should’ve already been preparing for his trial, or he should be on trial by now.

Bill Cosby hates black people? Then why did he spend a lifetime giving out millions of dollars in order for tens of thousands to be educated? Why did he do everything he could to keep historically black colleges open? Why did he exclusively employ black people in front of and behind the cameras for decades? So what a black man in his elderly years told young black men to pull up their pants. Everybody's granddad says the same. It doesn't mean Bill Cosby suddenly hates black people.

Its not just him telling niggas to pull their pants up. It was him criticizing single parent homes and having out of wedlock kids when he literally was in the same situation and cheated on his wife and had an out of wedlock child he hid. He talking about committing crimes meanwhile on record admitting to slipping qualudes in women's drinks. He went on people for not living up to a standard he himself fell far short of. That's what ended up making people look at him funny.

i have said already if the women were black i would care a few pages back.

im not saying ride for him ....im saying dont be so wuick to put him under the bus for a white chick who would put you under their with him..if your car broke down on her street.

and some niggas aint shit......i come down on aint shit niggas too that fuck up the community...that has nothing to do with any other aspect of my life but for some reason niggas tried to make the connection with me also......so i know how dumb it is when niggas feel hurt an try to lynch you along with white people.

truth is niggas cant take criticism. but if they listen hes telling people how to better themselves. niggas dont want to be better. that takes being responsible.
many times its been shown that anyone wanting certain niggas to be responsible ,,,they become the enemy,

so just to be clear.......if you dont fuck with cosby..cool.
but if you dont fuck with him because of the pound cake speech....you are more of a problem than him to the black community.

at least he took his perversion to them white folk and left ours alone for the most part.

so again....blame me for not caring about raped white women....but lets not forget the hundreds of years of raped black women and men at the hands of white men. thats what gets skipped over....so now im supposed to care?

i guess you are on the side of the opiod epidemic too while skipping over the crack era.

im just keeping 100 and consistent.

are you?

Ok so some of his accusers were black women...do you care now?

What does him talking about pull your pants up have to do with him getting railroaded? When Cosby was talking that shit over a decade ago certain black people got at him over those comments. But that’s an entirely separate issue altogether and it’s the ones that think Cosby is guilty that keep bringing that up.

Bill Cosby's "moral grandstanding" needed to be dealt with but Weinstein's dismissive safe attitude was okay? And black people agree with this?

and am i trying to excuse rape because they are white?

honestly........yes

how many black women you think got raped and it was excused?
my personal family history wont allow me to give a shit honestly.

call me sick
say i aint shit
but just remember those black women that was raped repeatedly and forced to breed for producing free labor while in labor.

so while you focus on cosby .....i focus on history.
you into history right? history is your thing right?

why you skipping this part?

you dont care about the plight of black women and their sexual abuse history?

This is a fucked up attempt at some sort of solidarity. You really think black women who've been raped and sexually assaulted will feel good that you are trying to excuse the potential rape of a woman because she's white? Nothing about that makes sense

What does him talking about pull your pants up have to do with him getting railroaded? When Cosby was talking that shit over a decade ago certain black people got at him over those comments. But that’s an entirely separate issue altogether and it’s the ones that think Cosby is guilty that keep bringing that up.

Its brought up when people ask what initially caused some to publicly turn against Cosby. It has nothing to do with his guilt or innocence in a court of law and I've yer to see any one say that. What I do keep seeing though is people saying "Oh so you want him to go to jail because he said pull your pants up." That angle is being used by people defending Cosby which makes no sense. I could give a fuck about him talking about people pulling their pants up. It was other parts of that speech that made him sound hypocritical as fuck. Again that has nothing to do with his criminal trial but it does open the door to questioning his own morality when he admittedly was not living up to the bar he shamed others for also missing

But you’re missing one factor. Accusations without a lack of proof is all it takes to take someone to trial. So by that criteria Weinstein should’ve already been preparing for his trial, or he should be on trial by now.

And you are correct in saying that...but Weinstein not being on trial doesn't mean nobody else should be taken to trial as well...and that is what some have been arguing with the "well how come he not in jail" replies. Hence my initial post saying its one thing to question the evidence or lack there of. Its another to say "Well Weinstein got away with raping bitches so why not Cosby?"

Last edited:
Not one black woman was put on the witness stand. They chose a well known racist junkie (Janice Dickenson) over any woman of color. What does that tell you?

But he did have accusers that were black women so that question was posed to the "I don't care because his accusers are white" crowd. Do they now care knowing some of the accusers were black women?

And you are correct in saying that...but Weinstein not being on trial doesn't mean nobody else should be taken to trial as well...and that is what some have been arguing with the "well how come he not in jail" replies. Hence my initial post saying its one thing to question the evidence or lack there of. Its another to say "Well Weinstein got away with raping bitches so why not Cosby?"
Well then there’s only one reason why this is happening... and why shouldn’t Weinstein not be on trial in your opinion?

Its brought up when people ask what initially caused some to publicly turn against Cosby. It has nothing to do with his guilt or innocence in a court of law and I've yer to see any one say that. What I do keep seeing though is people saying "Oh so you want him to go to jail because he said pull your pants up." That angle is being used by people defending Cosby which makes no sense. I could give a fuck about him talking about people pulling their pants up. It was other parts of that speech that made him sound hypocritical as fuck. Again that has nothing to do with his criminal trial but it does open the door to questioning his own morality when he admittedly was not living up to the bar he shamed others for also missing
That may play a part to some degree but still. I don’t see nobody saying the bold like that at all. And y’all use the underline to justify y’all views.

Back