Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

Yeah and I don't think the people in here actually understand this. Didn't these women go back for 2nd and 3rds?
a chick once sucked my dick on Saturday.....i drop her off home after.....on Monday she telling ppl i forced her to do it......i cleared my name thoroughly but shit left a bad taste

so why was the settlement even paid to the constand chick only for her to still testify?

what was the point?

she got her condo in toronto an two dogs....

its crazy how justice and money are the goal when it comes to rich black folk.

only one still standing is oprah...but im sure she beat a bitch up in walmart or grabbed a dick in harpo studios

then the prosecutor talking about he a flight risk cause he got a plane.....really?

and black people going for this?

so why was the settlement even paid to the constand chick only for her to still testify?

what was the point?

she got her condo in toronto an two dogs....

its crazy how justice and money are the goal when it comes to rich black folk.

only one still standing is oprah...but im sure she beat a bitch up in walmart or grabbed a dick in harpo studios
well she sued him in civil court ( which is weird because usually u press charges go with the criminal route THEN u sue in civil court) in 2005......think about it the case was filed and reopened criminally not long before the statute of limitations would expire

well she sued him in civil court ( which is weird because usually u press charges go with the criminal route THEN u sue in civil court) in 2005......think about it the case was filed and reopened criminally not long before the statute of limitations would expire
but aint this habeas corpus or some shit?

The case was filed 24 HOURS before the statute of limitations ran out. Fact. Look it up. See how this all smells?

This sets a bad precedence though while all you keekeeing. There was no physical evidence provided none. Yet he was found guilty of a crime damn near 30yrs old. Fuck Cosby btw I'm talking about any regular nigga in the streets.

Fellas and some ladies too you could be charged for rape from some shit and found guilty without any evidence besides the accuser's word. Basically any broad you ever dealt with could come back in your life and said you raped her and you're fucked

This sets a bad precedence though while all you keekeeing. There was no physical evidence provided none. Yet he was found guilty of a crime damn near 30yrs old. Fuck Cosby btw I'm talking about any regular nigga in the streets.

Fellas and some ladies too you could be charged for rape from some shit and found guilty without any evidence besides the accuser's word. Basically any broad you ever dealt with could come back in your life and said you raped her and you're fucked
so u gonna say what i just said? lol

and this is what i am getting at.....an they fact that sometimes drugs and alcohol were involved....

niggas aint seeing the bigger picture.

where was all this hate before bill told niggas to pull up their pants?
where was all this hate when he was giving his hard earned money to colleges and scholarship funds that help families build generational wealth and education?

niggas too quick to convict our own...

yes...he said he gave people shit to "relax"....so hoes outchea just taking headache medicine to relax? fuck you doing there with a headache?

fuck you taking shit to relax for? taking pills that are your freinds? that sound like some drug scene lingo shit.
and yes, i know he said he got ludes to hve sex with chicks......same reason niggas buy weed, x, molly, and drinks at clubs and inhouse.

whats the point of getting high before fucking? to "relax"?

who want it today? i want smoke

It's the old "I'm white and I say so" tactic.

This is a very scary time for black people.

Anytime they want your support the give the old, it's not about race its about right. That's white speak for black people will get screwed over but please don't say anything about it.

Did anyone actually follow the case closely? I see a lot of people on FB making conclusions without actually judging the testimony or the evidence for themselves. It's actually infuriating to see because it seems like everyone is copying the next person's opinion instead of thinking for themselves

Back