Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

She said Cosby “raped” her at his house in January 2004. He pulled out his receipts showing that he wasn’t even there in the month of January 2004. And they said nah you did it nigga.

NwwQv6b4Q92V4CuMe6Uc

can't believe we really wore that shit, the early 2000s lol

We were also wearing triple x tall tees. Man we were looking crazy. LOL

Uh no. When I fuck girls who are high its because they CHOSE to be not cause I forced or deceived them into doing it. Same with the sex. Nothing with Cos was consentual b.

If an episode of The Cosby Show or A Different World I liked was on I'd watch it. I still watch Mel Gibson movies. Art is art. Wrong is wrong though and just like Gibson The Cos has 0 respect from me as a man.

Fuck I look like going to bat for a rapist I was raised by my mama and have nothing but sisters and additional mother figures (aunt, stepmom). I love and respect women too much for that. Except white women but even they shouldn't be subjected to straight up violations either.
my nigga i got 8 sisters. and plenty of females in my family....but that dont mean i have to side with something i dont believe.

now while you are saying they consented.......either before or during the high session....once they were impaired or their decision making ability with not 100%....they were victimized bruh.
if they wanted to stop they didnt have the ability or the mental capacity to make a sound decision.

im not saying what you do or did is illegal, but i am saying when you get to the upper echelon like i think you will....this may come back up from money chasers.

i clearly hear what people are saying...

i just dont agree.

you can fault me for it......but with the way black men are treated with little to no evidence.....i dont see how anyone can not want tons of proof before convicting a black man as a black man.

trump is on tape saying he grabs pussies....and nothing.
harvey is on tape apologizing after the initial assault while trying to do another assault.

and fukk hannibal buress....he got a show now......hmmmmm
but this prosecutor is on some other shit.....

niggas always claiming the system aint for us....but it works now?

sorry but its hard for me to care about 55 white women who claim rape. i really dont care.

let me hear 55 black or latina women.....and its more than likely i will believe their story.

sorry my history wont allow me to care....if the women are not my own.

and for the women ....the black women who see this as some sort of victory.......you are as blinded as being apart of feminism. this was not a victory for you. you were again used for numbers and nodes.

and yes....i still look at the history of black women and men who was raped by white people and not give a fuck about these rapes.

and before anyone says one has nothing to do with the other......fuck that.

ill rip any argument apart.

the only difference between harvey and bill is that harvey gave them roles and parts of the dick. bill alluded to roles and only gave them the dick.

now put that shit on twitter

Nah I love black ppl,but if you wrong you wrong

While anybody can get this work I pay more attention to black ppl well because I'm black

but also Bill was such a huge part of the black community all my and half most of our parent's lives, it's sad

Bottom line I think he did it and that's outside of the media totally being racist and the system

I understand all that,but I really think he's guilty

I don't think any white celeb or person who did the same thing are any less disgusting,but they don't mean what Bill meant.

Thank you!

a nigga with some sense

Where is this white supremacist juror?
We don’t know yet. And they probably won’t reveal his identity. But peep this.

Late on Friday, Cosby’s lawyers filed a motion to strike Juror 11, a white male, from serving because of comments he is believed to have made last week. “I just think he’s guilty,” he reportedly said, “so can we all be done and get out of here.”

A little before 10 a.m. Monday the judge accompanied prosecutors and the defense team behind closed doors in a meeting that lasted more than three hours to discuss the motion. The judge told the court that he needs “to make sure we can continue with a fair and impartial trial.”

It was well after 2 p.m. when it was finally announced that all jurors, including Juror 11, would be sworn in. All told, ten of the jurors are white and two are black. There are also six alternates for the retrial.

Back