Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

NwwQv6b4Q92V4CuMe6Uc

can't believe we really wore that shit, the early 2000s lol

I had this exact shirt. Loved my Dumb Donald shirt .

When are those kikes in Hollywood going to trial?

Don't worry, I'll wait.
this is all im waiting for.

i have seen how people went after cosby.......i still feel how i feel.

but weinstein had nda's and shit.......an nothing to the magnitude of cosby? no outcry?

and for niggas ...black men to be on the side against bill

you niggas can never buy a drink, bag of weed or molly or epill for a chick and fuck afterwards.......or you are just like the man you are happy got convicted.
even if she agreed...she can later say she didnt.....an guess what.....who gonna be believed?

and when he appeals this an he gets off...yall will still see him as a rapist.

niggas stop seeing the cosby show, delete fabs music......yet still watch wienstein films.

the energy flip flops
the fight aint consistent

you niggas can never buy a drink, bag of weed or molly or epill for a chick and fuck afterwards.......or you are just like the man you are happy got convicted.
even if she agreed...she can later say she didnt.....an guess what.....who gonna be believed?

niggas stop seeing the cosby show, delete fabs music......yet still watch wienstein films.

the energy flip flops

Uh no. When I fuck girls who are high its because they CHOSE to be not cause I forced or deceived them into doing it. Same with the sex. Nothing with Cos was consentual b.

If an episode of The Cosby Show or A Different World I liked was on I'd watch it. I still watch Mel Gibson movies. Art is art. Wrong is wrong though and just like Gibson The Cos has 0 respect from me as a man.

Fuck I look like going to bat for a rapist I was raised by my mama and have nothing but sisters and additional mother figures (aunt, stepmom). I love and respect women too much for that. Except white women but even they shouldn't be subjected to straight up violations either.

but weinstein had nda's and shit.......an nothing to the magnitude of cosby? no outcry?

I honestly think Weinstein is toast. He clearly pissed off the wrong jews. That tribe solidarity shit only goes so far. He fucked with those people's true god (money) much to their detriment.

I say this because if shit was sweet for him the NYPD wouldn't have styled on him the way they did weeks ago. Powers that be are clearly trying to keep him under the bus.

Weinstein had a network of the willing son........word to Dave Chappelle....he needs to be locked up for rape but the people that worked for him need to be punished also......he had the following on his payroll to blackmail / apply pressure on actresses:

- private investigators
- papparazi.......I bet you that TMZ / Harvey Levin is complicit in killing stories and counterintelligence on behalf of Weinstein
- lawyers / fixers
- law enforcement

Last edited:
I’ve been asking myself that same shit all day.

I’m not caping for Cos, cause he ain’t innocent of everything; I’m asking where was the evidence.

the energy flip flops

hell nah my hoes know I'm tryna fuck and I know when they not trying to fuck

bruh that nigga admitted he did it in the deposition.He said he gave women pills and when they kicked in the had sex with them when they were knocked out and couldn't do shit.

He also has a whole act about slipping spanish fly in a chick's drinks

molly and e ain't even in the same league as ludes

If I gave a chick molly or e she would be aware of it and I don't fuck sleep bitches

There are have been rumors and talk in the black community and among hollywood insiders for decades that Bill raped women

He has been to court and settled a few cases

like does he have to rape a woman in front of you to realize that Bill Cosby rapes women?

Reactions: Az
That's why I stay light years away from them.

The fat ones are safe, but I definitely stay away from regular white women.

You can almost pick up on it just by looking at their eyes and observing their demeanor.

They've got too much of a well-documented history of making false accusations to risk pursuing.

Last edited:
Back