Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

Thing about this thread is niggas lying just to be right.

no one is ok with rapist. It’s corny to even think that.

but ifyou see them dodging their own system to get at him.....how arepeople ok with that?

if he’s guilty, cool. Put him away. But how are people saying it was so many people yet not see those peoples stories?

crazy how the system is working “now”.

80 people but only one person and they had to flimflam to get that.

that’s ok why?

so we as black men are ok with these people changing rules to get someone ya don’t like butwant the rules to work in favor of those you do like.
Either we righteous or we ain’t.
Don’t play the like dislike game.
cuz a lot of tall doing the same shit but masking it and calling it something else.

Welp
I read them all.
2-3 is iffy.
Can go either way.
If he got convicted on those. I have nothing to say. But because 70 80 ppl said they drank something and got dizzy don’t mean that’s sexual assault.
Plus, why break the law to convict a guilty man.
Since when does the law work in favor of black men to the point they have to break laws to convict?

1 is 1 too many

everybody isnt lying. why would they lie on cosby of all people?

“he was planning to buy nbc”

lmaoooo yea ok

Last edited:
"digitally penetrated"

tenor.gif

Thing about this thread is niggas lying just to be right.

no one is ok with rapist. It’s corny to even think that.

but ifyou see them dodging their own system to get at him.....how arepeople ok with that?

if he’s guilty, cool. Put him away. But how are people saying it was so many people yet not see those peoples stories?

crazy how the system is working “now”.

80 people but only one person and they had to flimflam to get that.

that’s ok why?

so we as black men are ok with these people changing rules to get someone ya don’t like butwant the rules to work in favor of those you do like.
Either we righteous or we ain’t.
Don’t play the like dislike game.
cuz a lot of tall doing the same shit but masking it and calling it something else.

He guilty they put him away that’s the end

is Afrika Bambaataa on cosby level tho?

🤔😂 ?? the statement I specifically replied to and corrected was “There is not another celebrity we can name in recent memory who even comes close.” NOT “There is not a celebrity with more POPULARITY we can name in recent memory who even comes close.”... you reading rainbow/ hooked on phonics fake woke niggas peeve me . Stop emotionally changing narratives to be correct.

and if youre defending and excusing rapist you too probably need to be in jail

ill call around and see if cosby has extra room in his bunk

Back