Welcome To aBlackWeb

Biggest regret in life.

What do you feel you mismanaged most

• Total voters
A+. Just getting the basic one but thinking abut the security + after that

A+ is good. It will help you get a help desk job if nothing else. If you look at it as a way to get your foot in the door it's a good start. Not a hard cert to get either.

You should look into ASTQB, CSTE and a really basic SQL MTA certificate and look into Software Testing as well. Easy certs and a really easy job.

A+ is good. It will help you get a help desk job if nothing else. If you look at it as a way to get your foot in the door it's a good start. Not a hard cert to get either.

You should look into ASTQB, CSTE and a really basic SQL MTA certificate and look into Software Testing as well. Easy certs and a really easy job.

I’m opened to all options

Another thing with SQA is that there is a huge demand to the point where companies like Zynergy will take people with 0 experience and knowledge of the field and train them for 2-3 weeks and give them a job that pays like $18 where you work and learn at the same time. In 6 months get a raise, work for a year and a half and stack certs and move up.

I honestly know a handful of people who had 0 knowledge of SQA that worked in companies like zynergy that have great jobs at big time tech companies making 90+k a year.

Zynergy is just one example and are located in NC. Im sure there are similar companies everywhere.

Anyone looking into getting into Tech and IT should look up Software Testing and Automation Testing.

Software Testing is really something anyone can do and requires no technical knowledge at all. Training for it can cost a couple hundred dollars, and with a cert or two and being open to move anywhere to get that first job or two, a job can be found in 6 months.

The pay for an entry position will be like $18-22, but in 2-3 years you will work you way up to the 40s.

In those 2-3 years, you keep training for more technical work like automation testing and development and get back in school to get a degree and you can really start making 50-60 an hour and have a chill ass job.

Most people dont even know that SQA(software quality assurance) is a field out there. Anyone interested should take a look at it and see if there are jobs in yall area and how much they are paying.

I do that from time to time. It was a part of my day to day years ago. Last time I did any sort of QA was for a Canadian bitcoin exchange that was almost ready to launch back around early 2017.

Not to derail the Thread but Y’all IT people please contribute to the It thread we got on here please!

Getting married was the worst mistake I ever made. 6 months in I knew that I had fucked up. 12 years later and I'm still trying to get out of this shit. Smmfh

Getting married was the worst mistake I ever made. 6 months in I knew that I had fucked up. 12 years later and I'm still trying to get out of this shit. Smmfh[/QUOTE]
083018_watts_secret_life_web.jpg

Getting married was the worst mistake I ever made. 6 months in I knew that I had fucked up. 12 years later and I'm still trying to get out of this shit. Smmfh
Hire one of these abw niggaz to waste her time and ruin her life while you pretend to be outraged

Should've fucked more women, blew too much money on cars and should've traveled more. It's all good tho.

@MJ DOOM

Whats the beef fam?

This.

First off im gonna address the fact that yall love to name people that has nothing to do with the situation. Where is this acceptable at? Im not saying this just cause I was mentioned. Ive said this before when I had nothing to do with the situation at all. Who just name drops an unrelated person? @Sion the culprit of this one. We cool bruh, I have 0 issues with you, but that shit aint cool.

Now ill adress me saying the N word. I grew in Paterson NJ, and it was cool for everyone to say it. People mentioned this before, its different up north. Not saying racism doesnt exist up there, cause it does, not saying the parents of these kids werent racist, im sure they were, but for us kids, shit was innocent, everyone was the same. There was no black, hispanic, middle eastern to us. Every clique was diverse as fuck, and because of Hip Hop culture, we all said the N word.

Shit wasnt even a second thought to me, and I must have said it a million times, and the first time I ever got called on it was the IC. Thats when I reevaluated and decided to try to stop. Not cause I wanted to post on a forum, but cause it was the first time I saw black people get offended, and offending people for no reason is not a part of my character.

When I moved to the South, it was more of a cuture shock, cause I saw people in person get offended, and again, im not the type to defend my offensive behavior, if people get offended by something I do, I try to stop. So when I moved down here, I tried even harder to stop.

The issue is its not easy to stop something you do without thinking. My best friend down here, someone I call my brother and vice versa is black. And hes not from up north and gets offended at non blacks saying the N word. When we became friends and got closer I let him know that the cooler we got the more freely Ill end up speaking and the more the N word will slip. Ever since it slipped out a bunch of times.

Im not here excusing myself. Because im not trying to offend people on or offline, ive been made it an effort to stop saying the N word. It still slips out sometimes. If yall aint cool with that im cool with a ban. I am who I am.

And btw, I never once claimed I was black, never pretended to black, always said I was middle eastern, and posted a pic.

You're wack. I'll just block you tho.

Only regret I have is not moving out of my hometown and experiencing a totally different environment. I've made a nice little life for myself, but when I was younger I couldn't wait to turn 18 so I could get the heck out of here...

Not leaving one of my crazy ass exs when i should have and going to jail not once but twice dealing with her stupid ass...but i was a goddamn fool too staying when i knew the relationship was toxic as fuck smh, one of the worst periods of my life

All my skill sets are hereditary as im told my pops was nice he was semi pro but injuries early detailed him..
and staying after school wasn't an option unless it was detention plus football was across town at a different hs(im lazy)
I'm really starting to find my niche on graphics, as I do a little work for for members on here..cyol REALLY awakened a skill i kinda had hidden..same with music also...im just a late bloomer..
sometimes a degree is overrated, worthless and expensive for no reason..

all in all its never too late to achieve anything..it might be on the level you want it to b but at least you can stand proud that youve tried..View attachment 122125
Sniff sniff

Youngin making me proud.

I got something in my eye

Exactly fam.

I'm not where I wanna be financially and bringing a child into this world is not an easy task .

I got plans on travelling the world and building businesses .

I learned how to work alone because I'm not waiting for mfs to get shit done no more.

Having mouths to feed will make that process harder.
Man...I'm there now.
And doing it on your own takes time but at least it will be the way you envisioned it.

You are aware of my new project....shit is behind like a year.
But at least it's moving.

Back