Welcome To aBlackWeb

Biggest regret in life.

What do you feel you mismanaged most

• Total voters
I hella regret not going away to college. I fucked off pretty much from 6grade thru high school.

Shoulda played football when coach was hounding me about it. Had plans on going away to college but for whatever reason ended up going to a shitty ass local school and met satans daughter.

Took 18 years to bounce back from that shit
I was with Satan's older daughter and his aunt

I was a fucking idiot.

I literally had plans to start a pc repair biz, including housecalls before best buy came out with geek sqaud.

But nope, being young and dumb (and blessed with good looks and an 8 duece Caddy) I put that shit on the back burner to run around the streets. Smdh

I wouldn't call it regrets tho bc i enjoy where my life is
My first college stint I went for pre-engineering they dropped the major bc of lack of enrollment, and instead of getting into graphic design as they suggested i kinda flunked out..
I should have played hs football and walked on in college..(ya boy nice yall!)

Yeah, I wish I played basketball in high school. But my mindset back then was that I hated school and didn't want to spend a second after dismissal doing anything at it. I was nice for a nigga to never receive training at any camps. I just learned as I played since I was 6. I know at least I could've played back up point for the school. I slick wanted to major in graphic design too, and also music production, first. I wouldn't call them regrets tho but just setbacks. I should've went to college after high school but I wanted to make some money first. I just think on alot of people tho. Some people go to college after high school, get a degree then go back to college for another career because either they wasn't interested in the first degree or just lost passion in it.

Yeah, I wish I played basketball in high school. But my mindset back then was that I hated school and didn't want to spend a second after dismissal doing anything at it. I was nice for a nigga to never receive training at any camps. I just learned as I played since I was 6. I know at least I could've played back up point for the school. I slick wanted to major in graphic design too, and also music production, first. I wouldn't call them regrets tho but just setbacks. I should've went to college after high school but I wanted to make some money first. I just think on alot of people tho. Some people go to college after high school, get a degree then go back to college for another career because either they wasn't interested in the first degree or just lost passion in it.
All my skill sets are hereditary as im told my pops was nice he was semi pro but injuries early detailed him..
and staying after school wasn't an option unless it was detention plus football was across town at a different hs(im lazy)
I'm really starting to find my niche on graphics, as I do a little work for for members on here..cyol REALLY awakened a skill i kinda had hidden..same with music also...im just a late bloomer..
sometimes a degree is overrated, worthless and expensive for no reason..

all in all its never too late to achieve anything..it might be on the level you want it to b but at least you can stand proud that youve tried.. giphy.gif

no degree is hit or miss some have great success w/o one.. experience or demonstration of being able to do is a plus, you just have to provide the know how

Yeah but you can be say nuclear physicist without the proper education. That path is closed to me now.

I can still write, though. I hope and pray I don't waste it away

1. Not going away to school. I feel like I was way too dependent on my parents longer than I should've been.
2. Utilizing God given talents to make a living. I was given a ceiling and I stopped at it instead of pushing past it.

Yeah but you can be say nuclear physicist without the proper education. That path is closed to me now.

I can still write, though. I hope and pray I don't waste it away
Yea the nuke phys..you need a degree but a ___ scientist isnt too much a stone throw away..make your writing worth something..showcase your talent!

1. Not going away to school. I feel like I was way too dependent on my parents longer than I should've been.
2. Utilizing God given talents to make a living. I was given a ceiling and I stopped at it instead of pushing past it.
Knock a hole in that ceiling and let your talent flow sis, its never too late

I don't regret much.

I'm glad I don't have kids yet.

To those who regret finishing school, u can learn most of it for free on the internet and start your own business. Debt free

Yeah, I'm glad that I don't have any too, fam. It would've put a big hitch into my plans especially at a financial standpoint.

I'm ....@mooney
You taking my persona

But it's cool. As long as your encouraging folk. Go for broke

What would you say yours was?
Out the three, probably blowing money but I really don’t regret that.

I don’t regret any of my relationships. I don’t regret not going off to college either. Hell, I’m in college now.

I want to say going to college. Hearing my friends talk about undergrad and Homecoming @ Prarie View and Bama A&M, make me feel like I missed out.

My biggest regret is the money I fucced over

Back