Biggest regret in life.

What do you feel you mismanaged most

• Total voters

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
If you could get one do over.... What would it be

Midlife crisis ass nigga

Me probably not taking school as serious as I could've. Also I shoulda committed to my website, I wonder how prominent I woulda been now had I stuck with it. Also shoulda utilized YouTube more for monetary gain and creating a following

Also probably worked at a shitty job too long

Going to college without a specific career path/major in mind. Got brainwashed into thinking that I had to go immediately after HS. Now I have a well-paying job that doesn’t even require a college degree, and about $12K left in student loans.

Midlife crisis ass nigga
Fuck you, I saw it on Facebook and was disgusted at how many people said baby momma/daddy...

For the first time in history, you guys aren't the worst kind of people

I wouldn't call it regrets tho bc i enjoy where my life is
My first college stint I went for pre-engineering they dropped the major bc of lack of enrollment, and instead of getting into graphic design as they suggested i kinda flunked out..
I should have played hs football and walked on in college..(ya boy nice yall!)

That stuff does carry onto adulthood

Yeah but what good is it without degrees or experience?

I can still learn very easily, and I don't think I kno' anyone who can understand new concepts as well as I do, but my super mathematics powers are all but gone

Last edited:
Not going to culinary school.

I seriously contemplated it and decided to go get a BA instead.

Could have started my own business years ago. Its still possible but i have 30k in student loans. College is a scam of you really dont have plans after the fact.

I hella regret not going away to college. I fucked off pretty much from 6grade thru high school.

Shoulda played football when coach was hounding me about it. Had plans on going away to college but for whatever reason ended up going to a shitty ass local school and met satans daughter.

Took 18 years to bounce back from that shit

I can still learn very easily, and I don't think I kno' anyone who can understand new concepts as well as I d, but my super mathematics powers are all but gone
no degree is hit or miss some have great success w/o one.. experience or demonstration of being able to do is a plus, you just have to provide the know how

Reactions: Lea
Smdh.

I can still learn very easily, and I don't think I kno' anyone who can understand new concepts as well as I d, but my super mathematics powers are all but gone
Not going to culinary school.

I seriously contemplated it and decided to go get a BA instead.

Could have started my own business years ago. Its still possible but i have 30k in student loans. College is a scam of you really dont have plans after the fact.
I'mma fight both of yall

Back