Welcome To aBlackWeb

Biggest regret in life.

What do you feel you mismanaged most

• Total voters
Getting married was the worst mistake I ever made. 6 months in I knew that I had fucked up. 12 years later and I'm still trying to get out of this shit. Smmfh
Homie went to jail for a fine and killed someone and ended making 3 weeks into 12 yrs

This nigga really followed you into this thread to wack everything you said.

Lmaooooool

Shit been happening all over the forum for over a week.

Crazy shit is dude never addressed what he had issues with in that thread.

Id respect it if he called me out and cursed me out.

Instead dude following me around for however long ago that shit was and wacked everything i been posting.

Shits disgusting.

Shit been happening all over the forum for over a week.

Crazy shit is dude never addressed what he had issues with in that thread.

Id respect it if he called me out and cursed me out.

Instead dude following me around for however long ago that shit was and wacked everything i been posting.

Shits disgusting.
He’s a weirdo. He keeps coming at me about me being rated Top 5.

After high school plans for sure.

I should've been better prepared doin the things I needed to do, in order to plan for college. Wouldn't have waited so late in my life to get my priorities in check, AND THEN finish school.

I felt like I missed out on the college experience.

Getting married was the worst mistake I ever made. 6 months in I knew that I had fucked up. 12 years later and I'm still trying to get out of this shit. Smmfh

Wait hold up mayne...I thought you was happy??

Didnt you use to post pics of you & the mrs. on the IC? Lookin all happy? What happened?

35EF2FB7-C6C5-46EF-B429-E7D9E585EBDF.gif
Lol

But frfr everything I ever did in my life lead up to me meeting my sons mom and us ultimately making my big headed seed...if I went back and asked for a “re-do” on any so called regret I had it may cause me to never meet up with her and I’m not willing to take that chance....

View attachment 122288
Lol

But frfr everything I ever did in my life lead up to me meeting my sons mom and us ultimately making my big headed seed...if I went back and asked for a “re-do” on any so called regret I had it may cause me to never meet up with her and I’m not willing to take that chance....
I've said this shit myself mad times to..... Everything on my life that would make me more successful keeps me from being in my wife's back yard that day she saw me eating them ribs like I was tryna get rent out of them

Back