Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bigger Ho3? Tasha or Issa?

For the record I've been saying this since day one but............clears throat...............

"WOMEN CAN'T DO WHAT MEN CAN DO"

can u pls make a spinoff, "how long do you stay while your man/woman is unemployed?"

i suppose so

bout to lock the thread real quick while i move posts

power-naturi-naughton-teases-tashas-new-love-interest-ftr-1.jpg

Name: Tasha
Show: Power
Network: Starz
Sig Other: Husband, James St. Patrick​

Reason she is being nominated:

Tasha in the first couple of seasons of Power flashed their driver Sean. Feeling neglected by her husband, at some point, she begins to entertain Sean, ultimately leading to actually sleeping with Sean and was even trying to run away with Sean until Sean met his demise. Before this though, she discovers that her husband James has been unfaithful. A couple of seasons later, James is on trial for the murder of an FBI agent. He has to change attorneys mid trial and his attorney is replaced by "Silver". Tasha, still feeling a lot of resentment towards James for getting caught up in this, starts to look at Silver. The case is over, and Tasha begins sleeping with Silver. She is now planning to divorce James, take half the money, and run away with Silver.

insecure.jpg

Name: Issa
Show: Insecure
Network: HBO
Sig Other: Boyfriend, Lawrence
Reason she is being nominated:

Issa and Lawrence have been together for 5 years. Lawrence falls down on his luck and ends up being unemployed for two years. One of the final straws was for her birthday and Lawrence appeared to give a piss poor effort to acknowledge it. She tells him about her feelings about the relationship. Frustrated with the lack of progression of their relationship, she starts going out and runs into an old crush. They flirt and the chemistry seems genuine. In a night of passion, she sleeps with her crush.

After a run in with her crush at a function where her and Lawrence are, Lawrence puts 2 and 2 together. He confronts her and she admits she slept with the crush. Devastated and crushed, Lawrence blows up and leaves the relationship and the apt they share. Since the breakup, she has been on dating sites trying to meet new guys. Along the way, she's slept with at least 2 guys we know about with plans to have a "hotation".

Tasha by far.

Bird Logic 101 @ it's finest.

Only a bird would go against a man trying to go legit for his FAMILY

Only a bird would chastise her man for cheating, but suffer amnesia when it was HER who cheated 1st. Pussy popping for the driver in the backseat

Only a bird would consider running away wit the driver

Only a bird puts all the blame for their issues on her man, but conveniently leaves out her part in all of it

Only a bird who in the beginning statement I mentioned going against her man about becoming legit...WOULD THEN turn around and say THE...SAME...SHYT!!!

Only a bird would then fucc his lawyer.

The nigga Ghost has his faults...indeed. But would he have gone to Angie if Tasha actually supported him going legit? I mean damn even her own mama called her out her bird logic.

What Issa is doing now...legit. She's single. Fair game. My only concern is she's gonna get in over her head, and realize she better slow the fucc down.

Both her and Lawrence ain't built for that single life.

Lawerence deserve to be cheated on.

He wasn't making her happy.
Wasn't satisfying her needs

Stagnant and boring.

I wouldnt have cheated because Lawrence looks like he can throw dick and tbh niggas who aint got no job usually know how to fuck, so I would have gladly supported Lawrence and his terrible ass app

but this is not about me.

Buuuuuuutttt...part of the blame falls on Issa.

You got a problem with the man you're living with.

Do you go to him directly?

OR

Do you go to all your friends and leave him in the dark about the issue you have?

You can't fault him for not knowing if she wasnt telling him anything. When 1st confronted her to find out what was wrong, she said nothing. Closed mouths don't get fed mayne.

Last edited:
15 minutes into episode 1 of season 1 of power, and tasha is the bigger hoe....

i don't even know who issa is, but i can tell from the jump that hoe is written all over tasha's DNA.....it's only a matter of time before she's hoeing i this show....

and this thread is all the confirmation i need that my suspicions were on point....

i know a hoe when i see them....

tasha a hoe

the hoe groundwork was set perfectly......
how clingy she was in the club...
how she ordered drinks tryna come off as cultured, while her hoe friend reminded her what they were.....
how uninterested she was with the numbers, but overly interested in seeing anything that was for her man....
only thinking about fucking when she see homie running two businesses at once....
cracking slick to the driver like she feel trapped "where else imma go?" like she ain't choose this life.........
"riight"

shortyy a hoe

Back