Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bigger Ho3? Tasha or Issa?

Nah, but fr, Issa had been referring to her activities as bein hoish...in a ho-tation, and she asked Molly to teach her how to ho so...:popcorn2:

And Tasha did some ho-ish thangs bc she's still married, but so did her husband. They're both wrong.

Nah, but fr, Issa had been referring to her activities as bein hoish...in a ho-tation, and she asked Molly to teach her how to ho so...:popcorn2:

And Tasha did some ho-ish thangs bc she's still married, but so did her husband. They're both wrong.

I agree 100%. I would say one of yall can make a spin off: Who's the biggest fuck nigga? Lawrence or Ghost? But Ghost should win in a landslide. He's married and his dumb ass decisions got him locked up and most importantly his daughter killed

post like 3 pics of them,
i'll judge their hoeness off their attire

Im pretty sure she is using Hoe activities in a joking manner

I think it should be who's the better ho, bc Issa is terrible at ho'ing ...which is a good thing.

I need to buy some stock in high horses because this thread full of em

And here he goes lol

giphy.gif

I'm doing something with my lil girl nignog

Back