Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bigger Ho3? Tasha or Issa?

I like you again Joshie.
tumblr_mh9me9eRxL1qlm8nco1_400.gif

Aight. im gon try not to be long winded but i've said the same thing here since the inception of the site

do i think cheating sucks? yes

do i think all cheating is created equal? no

do i think you can get over an unfaithful act? yes

do i think as the one that committed the act that you have to be in a relationship to have your transgression(s) being brought EVERY single time there is discourse? no

with that being said, i am not condoning what Issa did, BUT, i understand. Everybody keeps talking bout, that wasnt no reason to cheat. While that might be true in your opinion, I am in the thought that, yes, no one can make you do anything, but i dont think acts of infidelity just happen. It would be nice if everyone could be 100% completely honest about their partners shortcomings, but the fact will remain that this isnt always the case. I dont have no stats, but im in the belief that there are like probably less than 1% of people who just get cheated on just to get cheated on. They ALWAYS do stuff right and their mate still decides to cheat. I'm sorry, i'm just not buying it.

So whats next? Could Issa have just voiced her frustrations with Lawrence? Well, according to the show, i thought she did, but i dont think she went into her act of transgression thinking, "you know what? today is the day"...There are real life examples where a woman will express to her man that she feels he doesnt validate her physical appearance, and that she is turned on by the attention that she gets from other men. Does that give her a reason to cheat? no, but that doesnt mean her feelings arent any less valid. Same thing with a man. His woman's compliments have become less and less frequent, but he smiles from ear to ear when one of his female coworkers gives him a compliment.

people are imperfect creatures, and from time to time, they fuck up. If you want to forgive that person, you can

I think we have forgotten what this thread was about. It has turned into a bad relationship thread.

you right

lets get this back on track...bout to type up the bios for the participants

surprised this thread went plat

these must be some good shows

Ok. The hustler in me doesn't understand laziness like that. If you are home for two years then you should be
surprised this thread went plat

these must be some good shows
I learned more from the thread I almost feel like I don't have to watch the shows. I am just happy that we have enough choices on TV that we can miss shows about our culture.

never watched these shows, tried to keep up , but lost interest with ap's super long post

Back