anyway back to whats important in this thread

he been asking what songs he should perform off "Krit Wuz Here" too

the set list is supposed to be crazy....new, old, not on albums, etc

cant wait

anyway back to whats important in this thread

he been asking what songs he should perform off "Krit Wuz Here" too

the set list is supposed to be crazy....new, old, not on albums, etc

cant wait
I saw that. Im excited. Has he said who he's coming with?

They killin him

"It felt like background music."

"Is he done? Is this the end?"

"JCole and Krit finally!!! But then we get this?"

"All the songs were missing bass."

"Why this sound so generic?"

"This shoulda been on def jam."

tenor.gif

who ARE these niggas?

They killin him

"It felt like background music."

"Is he done? Is this the end?"

"JCole and Krit finally!!! But then we get this?"

"All the songs were missing bass."

"Why this sound so generic?"

"This shoulda been on def jam."

tenor.gif

I seen they review of the Chance album and a couple others...Based off what I saw these niggas some of the most surface level, non thorough, "I just wanna say some shit to get a reaction on social media" ass reviewers I've seen since Anthony Fantano...

DeadEndHipHop got a quarter million subscribers. All black indie media. Gotta respect it.

And if anything they often suck up to the artists instead of talkin shit. Bcuz artist do watch and have contacted them in the past.

And its funny they are all krit fans too but leaned in on this review. I dont think it was any fishing for social media headlines. They was for real dissappointed.

LOL at the 15min mark and they start playin sad piano music when feefo goes on a rant. Thats a real fan. Real dissapointment.

DeadEndHipHop got a quarter million subscribers. All black indie media. Gotta respect it.

And if anything they often suck up to the artists instead of talkin shit. Bcuz artist do watch and have contacted them in the past.

And its funny they are all krit fans too but leaned in on this review. I dont think it was any fishing for social media headlines. They was for real dissappointed.

LOL at the 15min mark and they start playin sad piano music when feefo goes on a rant. Thats a real fan. Real dissapointment.

DetailedAdvancedCutworm-size_restricted.gif

Look at this guy with the green lmao

Did you look into that profile music thing we talked about

Lol I’m in the middle of doing it now.

Finally testing out all the items you mentioned

Still ain't got around to listen lol

I prolly will this wk end if I get a chance to jus sit down & give it my full attention

I hate, hate, hate tryna listen to a new album while preoccupied

Who dont fuck with krit?

Yall being sensitive as fuck right now.

Thought we was sposed to have hiphop debates & discussions but yall just wanna jock.

I think its an interesting discussion to be had that his most commercial sounding album came on Multi. Is this a fork in the road or a one off experiment. Will he/ should he return to producing for self?

Back