Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Big K.R.I.T.- Krit Iz Here

Rate "Krit Iz Here"

• Total voters
I for one, hope he goes back to producing for self. He doesn't have to do his entire project but I missed his production on this. I like the album but it missed that "soul" that made me fall in love with his music. 4EIAMLT was a classic for me
fair criticism

Reactions: 1/2
Who dont fuck with krit?

Yall being sensitive as fuck right now.

Thought we was sposed to have hiphop debates & discussions but yall just wanna jock.

I think its an interesting discussion to be had that his most commercial sounding album came on Multi. Is this a fork in the road or a one off experiment. Will he/ should he return to producing for self?
my issue was that you came in here posting that like they are the authority in hip hop

i can always appreciate an opinion thats different from my own, but i feel like a lot of people just be nitpicking shit just to be contrary.

I think the BIGGEST thing we all seem to agree about is missing his production style, but still are able to enjoy the project.

Lyrically, he stepped the pen game up...and has continued to do so with each project. He started out pigeonholing himself into a box basically sounding like a texas artist from Miss...but his sound and style have evolved over the years. While this album might not be better than his last one as a complete body of work, it is still adding to a VERY solid catalog of albums.

in other words, he didnt go backwards, but he might've been stuck a bit in neutral which isnt really a bad thing.

So if they raved about this album (as they did all his previous projects beside the def jam album) it would be cool to post?

Seriously im just asking. Btw I liked the album more than they did but their review not ruffling my feathers.

So if they raved about this album (as they did all his previous projects beside the def jam album) it would be cool to post?

Seriously im just asking. Btw I liked the album more than they did but their review not ruffling my feathers.

well like i said, i've only listened to their review in its entirety of Drogas Wave

My opinion was already decided and nothing they said really enhanced it more than it already was.

i prefer the discussions here with you all and we can agree to disagree and not feel like one opinion is trying to be the end all about the subject

Also...Far as him bein on other folk production...Him and Cole both can benefit heavily from other people's beats...It just has to be the right beats...An artist like Ross is praised for his ear because he doesn't make beats and over the entire span of his career he has fine tuned what fits for him and the stories he wants to tell...When somebody like Krit steps out it's still relatively new territory...You gotta give him more time to figure out who he actually is on other people's beats...Cause these were both other people's beats and they were hits...The ball was dropped in terms of working the records, but they were very well written and performed...

...I think he still tryna figure out how he wants to present himself on another person's beat when he's not talkin to the ladies though...

I dont have no problem with debate threads and this song vs this song and all that ole shit...that's what we do

I feel like an album thread is for fans. Hell yeah good reviews go here lmao. Interviews, updates, show info, etc. We fuckin wit it. Or I am, shit.

I have zero incentive to slide by an album thread like "ay so and so said this ain't it" but I'm a fan tho I'm just being objective....

Oh and so and so who said that, here go his auntie.....

Yup lol....personally i dont even check for reviews, which is why I've never seen/heard these guys, but I wouldnt have shit to say

@GOAT I'll take sensitive if I gotta be that lol...I been on the album + his old shit non stop since this dropped, gettin ready for the show...plus my fam just pissed me off the other day

I'm cool bruh I just ain't tryna hear it lol

This ain't even my thread tho

Work slow af and I'm 3 coffees in

:ualreadyknow:

im not familiar with either, but I've heard about Rap a lot (bars son)

gotta check her and the other artist out

The other is TI son. Rapsody is stiff, she got songs

ooohhh ok I thought I heard the name.....niggas was playin him in the barber shop a couple weeks ago

thats dope but at the same time we old AS FUCK bruh

im goin to watch T.I.'s kid.......

giphy.gif

Back