Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Big K.R.I.T.- Krit Iz Here

Rate "Krit Iz Here"

• Total voters
After watching these interviews and comparing them with the album, I feel like Krit is finally comfortable.
Last album/interviews he talked about drinking and pressure heavily and had songs about it.
Happy to see him find some peace.

After watching these interviews and comparing them with the album, I feel like Krit is finally comfortable.
Last album/interviews he talked about drinking and pressure heavily and had songs about it.
Happy to see him find some peace.

Man I wish I can post the IG live he had up yesterday. Nigga was just laughing/goofin' while promoting the album with his people. lol. You can tell he's in a good spot in life and is enjoying it.

Sheeidd. I'm tryna get that comfortable in life. lol.

Everytime should be his next single. He should shoot that video like downtown Chicago or somewhere. It got that Common sound to it.

Three pointer in the corner, Ray Allen, I'm on it
Floater off the backboard, LeBron in the moment
Griffey at the plate, I ball with the fam
I'm Vince Carter in Toronto, I'm good for a slam
AI with the practice, I'm born with the gift
Michael Jordan with the tears when it got to a chip

I honestly don't think it's second single worthy, BUT it definitely needs visuals @ some point!

"Everytime" is a smooth ass, cruisin' in ya whip, zone out, introspective track. It's definitely one of my favs. Oh yeah, ol' girl Baby Rose did her thang!

And those first few bars (you mentioned) was tuff!! I ran that back a couple of times when I 1st heard it. Not that it was extra lyrical, but the way he flow'd w/ it and the meaning behind it is what made it hard to me!

Just listened to it again......this time with subs. It's really growing on me.....This MF Jammin.. I played "Make it easy" back to back for like 30 min...

Top tracks imo:

Make it easy
Blue Flame Ballet
Everytime
Family Matters
Prove it
Believe
Outer Space
Mississippi
Krit here
Addiction
I been waitin