Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Big K.R.I.T. - Digital Roses Don't Die

It's really the gift and the curse though because by him not wanting to be put in a box, he's essentially done that

This was painful. Literally, 14 - 16 is it. And that's being generous with 16. This hurt my damn feelings. I remember running around campus trying to put niggas on his music back in the day and when he kept bubbling, kept pushing, and shit I felt pride when more and more people gave him his props. Now... this is his Yeezus. 3 tracks of "It's ok" surrounded by a whole lot of "Hell naw!"

I feel like he definitely fell out of love with Hip Hop and went the Andre 3000/Mos Def route and were like, "Lemme do something else." Hate to see A+ rap talent go be D- anything, but here we are. Hope he finds the love again because this ain't it.

There's a few songs I like on here:
Rhode Clean, Just 4 You, It's over now, Show U Right, Generational

Banger:
All the Time

Overall:
Overall, not really feeling the album though.

Last edited:
I cant even bring myself to listen to this shit man.

im probably going to later tonight but damn yal making it hard

i saw people saying the loved it on twitter but i tend to value yalls opinions more

so if this shit is bad then maybe KRIT goes back to the drawing board n gives us a KING pt5 freestyle + mixtape announcement

Tryna hit that Detroit and Jackson show.
“You ain’t sell out a show till you sell out one in Mississippi!”

I cant even bring myself to listen to this shit man.

im probably going to later tonight but damn yal making it hard

i saw people saying the loved it on twitter but i tend to value yalls opinions more

so if this shit is bad then maybe KRIT goes back to the drawing board n gives us a KING pt5 freestyle + mixtape announcement
You should check it out... it's not what I wanted but it's really not a bad album... it's grown on me

Back