Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Big K.R.I.T. - Digital Roses Don't Die

Late 70's early to mid 80's funk and disco are seeing a resurgence, I for one appreciate the effort being put in.

Thats why songs like this seem to be popping up everywhere.

All you need currently is an Akai Mini and a talkbox and you on your way.

I had to cut KRIT Iz Here down to 9 joints.

1) ‘K.R.I.T. HERE’
4) ‘I Make It Easy’
5) ‘Addiction’ (Feat. Lil Wayne & Saweetie)
6) ‘Energy’
9) ‘Everytime’ (Feat. Baby Rose)
10) ‘Believe’
12) ‘Family Matters’
15) ‘Learned From Texas’
17) ‘High Beams’ (Feat. WOLFE de MÇHLS)

lol bruh

don't nobody give a fuck

you need to go be an a&r or exec. producer or sumn

wastin your talents round here

I mean he even has Keemy Casanova in the music vid.

And the music vid is obviously 70s inspired

I dnt think hes tryn hide what he was goin for

Coulda at least had Akeem spit a verse

Take away all the acting and extra shit in the music video... he released a 1min 50sec single

We all got a thing for nostaglic rap. KRIT dope at it and trying to be apart of the Pimp C lane since day 1 which i always liked but yeah KRIT do need to evolve but this aint it tho.

Niggas want artists to stay the same and never evolve.

Nas was right

niggas want bars, that 12/12 shit, that LA Leakers freestyle shit. I’m good on introspective KRIT, we got plenty of that. BAR these niggas up KRIT. Enough of the emo shit, we need a “Magic” or “Off-season” from KRIT.

niggas want bars, that 12/12 shit, that LA Leakers freestyle shit. I’m good on introspective KRIT, we got plenty of that. BAR these niggas up KRIT. Enough of the emo shit, we need a “Magic” or “Off-season” from KRIT.
Then just relisten to those projects🤷🏾‍♂️

I mean I really get what you're saying, I just don't want dude to box himself always talking about coming down on the slab every other song.

One of my favorite songs off 12 for 12 is "Flying Lotus". Sonically, it's very different imo from what he's rapped on before but the way he was spitting on that track was some real shit.

Listening to the song by itself is cool. But when you watch the video you like what the hell going on. Straight song but not a hit.

Like this joint aint it at all.

View attachment 748401
This shit right here still the best project KRIT has put together. I can sleep and wake up to this mf.

On God... I've listened to it multiple times to try to catch a wave off it, but it don't hit right. His last project is the best shit he dropped and I'll reserve judgment until I get the whole thing but this single ain't it.

Back