Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Big K.R.I.T. - Digital Roses Don't Die

Title is alright, but he should've done a different cover. It doesn't look that cool and doesn't help people know/remember you and your music.

Damn KRIT. This ain't een it chief.

I had such high hopes following his last ep released abt 5 months back. I heard that old hunger in him again.

This is a misstep tho. I'm cautious.

Track was forgettable. I honestly don't remember much of it. I'll check it out again though but I wasn't feeling it, I remember that much

I enjoyed Krit is here very much. It's not as strong from start to finish like some of his previous projects but it's still a pretty good album to me

I had to cut KRIT Iz Here down to 9 joints.

1) ‘K.R.I.T. HERE’
4) ‘I Make It Easy’
5) ‘Addiction’ (Feat. Lil Wayne & Saweetie)
6) ‘Energy’
9) ‘Everytime’ (Feat. Baby Rose)
10) ‘Believe’
12) ‘Family Matters’
15) ‘Learned From Texas’
17) ‘High Beams’ (Feat. WOLFE de MÇHLS)

Not surprised Blue Flame Ballet didn't make your cut 😕

Surprised Addiction did 🤔

Not surprised Blue Flame Ballet didn't make your cut 😕

Surprised Addiction did 🤔

After just playing Blue Flame Ballet, I don’t know why it didn’t make the cut. I think I played KIH two or three times and made that playlist. Fuck it, ima have to give the whole album a revisit.

After just playing Blue Flame Ballet, I don’t know why it didn’t make the cut. I think I played KIH two or three times and made that playlist. Fuck it, ima have to give the whole album a revisit.
That shit is smooth af to me. An ode to the strip club. Nice beat, hook, lyrics... One of my favs that I can listen to on repeat

Back