Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Draco/Big Soulja G checks the cast of Everyday Struggle "Stop All This Cappin On My F#Ckin Name”

Rom sites used to get cease and desist notices and shut down all the time

It's illegal fam lol

I remember it was gettin tight back in the late 90's. Nintendo was suing the shit outta EVERYBODY. All my old rom sites had shut down before I had a chance to grab everything. Dave's VGC had to take down all of his roms except for one or two games that went into the public domain. Same for Zophar's and all them other spots. MAME roms were gettin' scarce, and at one point there was really only one site left with Neo Geo games.

I think one thing that made him look flawed in his own product was him not even rocking his soulja watch after boasting about it and setting them up for pointing out why he isnt wearing his own product and got on a apple watch on instead which is clearly what his watch is mimicking. Nobody hating on Soulja for having his own products because money is money but he not even invested in it, more amped about the emulator which is a issue in itself.

I think one thing that made him look flawed in his own product was him not even rocking his soulja watch after boasting about it and setting them up for pointing out why he isnt wearing his own product and got on a apple watch on instead which is clearly what his watch is mimicking. Nobody hating on Soulja for having his own products because money is money but he not even invested in it, more amped about the emulator which is a issue in itself.
Interesting point....very interesting.

I can see some flaws.....but they aren't gonna be pointed out by me.
But I give him all the credit for thinking outside the box. That should lead him in the right direction.

And really this is what it boils down to. Too many rappers depended on music to eat and when the fame dried up, and the calls ain't being returned by the labels, and nobody wants you in their concert line up, then what?

You end up working an 8-5 like everybody else while trying to convince the niggas in your part of the call center that you still got it.

8-5 where they do that at. Naw they go on love and hip hop

how the fuck this make sense

Y’all niggas hate what’s in the mirror. I’m convinced

Because he bout it enough to jump in the face of dj's but not the mother fucker that acted as the process server for nintendo.

Its really quite simple.

Nigga one business venture away from hawkin "essential oils"

Yall niggas sitting here applauding a dude for making shitty business decisions while saying some ol cool shit.

Im sitting here hoping the nigga dont lose his stagename to the company that made Ninja Gaiden.

You don’t have to like a nigga

You just don’t gotta hate either

If you don’t care or got some negative shit, let it be, what’s it hurt you to wish the best and keep it pushing

Doesnt make for very compelling conversation, winds up being a circle jerk.
Had you had your way the thread would have been DOA.

We are suppose to have differing viewpoints and opinions.

What you want is a hive mind.

I see you.

Gotdamn pod people, you'll never take my mind!

How many of yall have been laid off? I know I ain't the only fucking one. I know I ain't the only one to loss that check only to watch that fortune 500 company continue to get theirs while I'm at home looking for another job. I have a so called "good job" now but that shit ain't shit. I enjoy what I do and i make good money doing it but it ain't enough and most importantly it ain't my money. They could cut that shit off tomorrow if they wanted to. And I know I'm not the only person in that situation.

Multiple revenue streams of entrepreneurial money is where it's at. I have to get there. There is no other way. I respect SB and any other young brother for pushing in that direction. I cant understand anyone who could possibly hate on that.

I sense you bruh especially these jobs nowadays. I left my job last year after I graduated. One of the best decisions that I can make. About 2 years prior, I started peeping their hustle game and finesse moves that they were pulling on the employees by giving mountains of assignments to complete, and they'll even exalt about getting bonuses and work harder for a bigger bonus but they would never keep that same energy on salary raises. A couple of things that'll make me heated is one when someone trying to finesse.........I had an old white coworker that was at my old job. He worked there for 10 years. He started doing supervisor duties without the title because during this time; the previous supervisor had injured his shoulder and was out indefinitely. My old job was hiring for our department. They hired this young white kid. The old white coworker told the manager that he'll take the supervisor position since he has already been doing it for the past couple of months. Then about 3 months afterwards, the manager promoted the young white kid (with no experience) as the new supervisor. The old coworker asked the manager why he didn't hire him as supervisor and the manager said "because you're near retirement". That was the start of me, peeping the fuc sh*t from these companies. I said to myself I gotta get out of here because I know if he played an old white, loyal employee like it's nothing, then I know that the manager don't give af about me. I started getting my money right. After my coworker retired then A year and a half later, I sonned the manager in a meeting, told him that I'm out and left.

I had a coworker name Greg. Cool as nigga. We used to talk about empowerment, social justice, local things. You know barbershop talk. He been at my old job for over 2 years, working over everyday to complete assignments. My old job went from $2-$3 millions a year (back when I was still there) to $6 million a year (after I left). Guess what? even with an increase of $3-$4 million per year, they still haven't gave them any raise yet smdh.

Yes, it's very vital to have multiple streams of income. Your regular 9-5 job should be your main investor for aspirations and other streams of income. We were so condition to go work for someone else (Amazon hiring, Volkswagen hiring, Fedex hiring etc) but not one time say "What do YOU wanna do in life?" I be telling people "you gotta go after what you love to do. The money will flow like water. A job can pay a nigga $25 a hour, if it's not his passion, hard and stressful to deal with especially the atmosphere. Then eventually he is going to say fuc this job"......that money don't mean anything anymore. It's about being liberated. Also, be around like minded people that have the 1 percenter mindset. Me and of my childhood best friends were discussing about future business ventures. I told him "It took me awhile to get in a good position. Now I'm about to go get my land back". My bad about the titan graph, fam lol. This is a great topic that always keep me motivated and interested

Welp.
This thread got steam.
Like I said...I applaud his route or desire to try something different.
Just how he went about it is not good.

Alot of good points tho.
All points I used against lavar and musk and waa shutdown but somehow this is different?

He's a young man who trying to game like other but used the gaming, hoverboard, earphone, smartphone path. His YouTube reviews are going in on him.

I like the idea of the line he tried to step in but he went about it wrong. But again, I applaud his young mind for stepping away from liquor and sneakers.

Soulja Boi did start a movement. I remember back when I was in high school damn near everyone who had a computer, a mic and fl studio was rapping.

I sense you bruh especially these jobs nowadays. I left my job last year after I graduated. One of the best decisions that I can make. About 2 years prior, I started peeping their hustle game and finesse moves that they were pulling on the employees by giving mountains of assignments to complete, and they'll even exalt about getting bonuses and work harder for a bigger bonus but they would never keep that same energy on salary raises. A couple of things that'll make me heated is one when someone trying to finesse.........I had an old white coworker that was at my old job. He worked there for 10 years. He started doing supervisor duties without the title because during this time; the previous supervisor had injured his shoulder and was out indefinitely. My old job was hiring for our department. They hired this young white kid. The old white coworker told the manager that he'll take the supervisor position since he has already been doing it for the past couple of months. Then about 3 months afterwards, the manager promoted the young white kid (with no experience) as the new supervisor. The old coworker asked the manager why he didn't hire him as supervisor and the manager said "because you're near retirement". That was the start of me, peeping the fuc sh*t from these companies. I said to myself I gotta get out of here because I know if he played an old white, loyal employee like it's nothing, then I know that the manager don't give af about me. I started getting my money right. After my coworker retired then A year and a half later, I sonned the manager in a meeting, told him that I'm out and left.

I had a coworker name Greg. Cool as nigga. We used to talk about empowerment, social justice, local things. You know barbershop talk. He been at my old job for over 2 years, working over everyday to complete assignments. My old job went from $2-$3 millions a year (back when I was still there) to $6 million a year (after I left). Guess what? even with an increase of $3-$4 million per year, they still haven't gave them any raise yet smdh.

Yes, it's very vital to have multiple streams of income. Your regular 9-5 job should be your main investor for aspirations and other streams of income. We were so condition to go work for someone else (Amazon hiring, Volkswagen hiring, Fedex hiring etc) but not one time say "What do YOU wanna do in life?" I be telling people "you gotta go after what you love to do. The money will flow like water. A job can pay a nigga $25 a hour, if it's not his passion, hard and stressful to deal with especially the atmosphere. Then eventually he is going to say fuc this job"......that money don't mean anything anymore. It's about being liberated. Also, be around like minded people that have the 1 percenter mindset. Me and of my childhood best friends were discussing about future business ventures. I told him "It took me awhile to get in a good position. Now I'm about to go get my land back". My bad about the titan graph, fam lol. This is a great topic that always keep me motivated and interested
I see you young man.
Old man wisdom done crept in.

Nh just in case

Dudes stay talking about shooting their shot trying to pull a bitch but how many of yall are willing to shoot your shot and try to get some money. If that one venture doesn't work maybe the other 3 will. And if all 4 of them work that's 4 streams of income. 4 different lanes. 4 different checks. I respect that shit. 1 time for SB. That's real life Thug Motivation. So get off the sideline and stop fucking hatin'.

#Bars

tenor.gif

I gotta use this quote for an upcoming status. That text is the downright truth

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    3.5 KB · Views: 19
A Asian company approached him with all the ideas and wanted him to slap him name on it

he agreed and that shit is failing apart with copyright shit with them systems.

SB makes no smart moves

You the most negative nigga ever

Back