Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Draco/Big Soulja G checks the cast of Everyday Struggle "Stop All This Cappin On My F#Ckin Name”

SB's music sucks. That shit is fucking terrible. With that said you cant deny his success. Dude changed the game as a kid and he did it on his own terms. He came up off you tube while all yall hating mothafuckas watching and uploading bullshit to you tube everyday for free.

You can hate all you want but SB is sitting on at least 8 figures at 20 something and a huge percentage of it came outside of the music business. His music is fucking awful but his business acumen is on point. I salute that man. Smh at you haters who have invested so much energy into hoping for that mans demise.

And someone should execute that waste of a sperm cell dumb ass bitch. "Why do you have so many businesses?" Wtf????? When is the last time someone asked Warren Buffet why he has so many businesses? Fuck them hating crab ass bastards and that brain dead bitch.

https://moneyinc.com/soulja-boy-net-worth/

I think she was saying if he put in the effort into one or two of those business maybe they could grow instead of having a hundred different business projects that dont really be moving shit.
Not true. There are many reasons including tax and legal reasons why you wouldn't put all of your business endeavors under one single umbrella.

And most importantly it's all about multiple revenue streams. Keyword being MULTIPLE. His music is ass imo but he's smart enough not to depend on that single source of revenue for income. I also thought Will Smith's music was ass but he was smart enough not to depend on that single source of income and look at him now. SB is invested in multiple ventures, in multiple fields, under multiple umbrellas which are all generating multiple revenue streams. How can you hate that?????????

You probably just mad that he is making moves that your favorite rapper cant. Yall gotta stop with this hating shit. There's plenty of game to be soaked up if you can get the jealousy and envy out the way. Enough with that crabs in a barrel ass shit. That's why black folks ain't got shit now. Kill that shit bruh.

Last edited:
I will say this...I'm proud of the dude.
But it's not that he's smart....it's that he tried .
Same shit he did or does, anyone of y'all can do.
I am currently working on something similar and y'all will hear about it soon. I'm taking a different approach to it and have already reached out to a few people on the site to help me along.

I often tell the people I speak to.....fuck Elon musk. The only difference between you and him is he executed his idea, you still talking about it.

I applaud Soulja.

Only thing between Soulja and y'all is he didn't take no for an answer. No matter how corny y'all say he is...he doing it.

Not true. There are many reasons including tax and legal reasons why you wouldn't put all of your business endeavors under one single umbrella.

And most importantly it's all about multiple revenue streams. Keyword being MULTIPLE. His music is ass imo but he's smart enough not to depend on that single source of revenue for income. Dude is invested in multiple ventures, in multiple fields, under multiple umbrellas. How can you hate that?????????

You probably just mad that he is making moves that your favorite rapper cant. Yall gotta stop with this hating shit. There's plenty of game to be soaked up if you can get the jealousy and envy out the way. Enough with that crabs in a barrel ass shit. That's why black folks ain't got shit now. Kill that shit bruh.
Those are the type niggas you can't trust.
They want in after shit is stabilized...not during the building process.
Trust me I know.
Right now, I'm building something major. It's taking longer than expected because of how I want it....already seeing the cracks and the doubts from people saying ...nigga you said that last year.
But watch.

I think she was saying if he put in the effort into one or two of those business maybe they could grow instead of having a hundred different business projects that dont really be moving shit.
This

But it was still funny to see his reaction

I will say this...I'm proud of the dude.
But it's not that he's smart....it's that he tried .
Same shit he did or does, anyone of y'all can do.
I am currently working on something similar and y'all will hear about it soon. I'm taking a different approach to it and have already reached out to a few people on the site to help me along.

I often tell the people I speak to.....fuck Elon musk. The only difference between you and him is he executed his idea, you still talking about it.

I applaud Soulja.

Only thing between Soulja and y'all is he didn't take no for an answer. No matter how corny y'all say he is...he doing it.
Dudes stay talking about shooting their shot trying to pull a bitch but how many of yall are willing to shoot your shot and try to get some money. If that one venture doesn't work maybe the other 3 will. And if all 4 of them work that's 4 streams of income. 4 different lanes. 4 different checks. I respect that shit. 1 time for SB. That's real life Thug Motivation. So get off the sideline and stop fucking hatin'.

#Bars

Last edited:
Trust me I know.
Right now, I'm building something major. It's taking longer than expected because of how I want it....already seeing the cracks and the doubts from people saying ...nigga you said that last year.
But watch.
Do ur thang homie. You are motivating me to try something different. Good luck and when you get it popping please pass your knowledge on to another brother so he can come up to.

Dudes stay talking about shooting their shot to try and pull a bitch but how many of yall are willing to shoot your shot and try to get some money. If that one venture doesn't work maybe the other 3 will. And if all 4 of them work that's 4 streams of income. 4 different lanes. 4 different checks. I respect that shit. 1 time for SB. That's real life Thug Motivation. So get off the sideline and stop fucking hatin'.

#Bars
Bruh......you see how many times I get shot down for trying to help?
Like out my own pocket if you have the ethic.

The thread on here shows damn near everyone said business ain't for them.
But niggas ain't even try and fail.
Then they fool themselves into think money ain't everything...while stunting in new cars or eagerly waiting for a tax refund.
Shit don't add up.
I think niggas are a victim of their circle.
Fear and doubt is contagious when your still impressionable as an adult.
I refuse to have doubt or fear or anything stop me. And those in my way will be cut.

But it's too many of us willing to fight for nothjng but want everything.

Shit gets me frustrated.

Man I have threads here an the ic to prove my point.

Do ur thang homie. You are motivating me to try something different. Good luck and when you get it popping please pass your knowledge on to another brother so he can come up to.
Man, I'm always will to help.
I don't know everything but I can help as much as I can.
But not many take me up on it.

Thing is.....jayz was right...the higher you get, the whiter it gets. I hate that shit. I'm not a genius. I'm not different than other black people. That's why I reach back to pull people up. We need more color in high places. But for some reason.....it always turns to me being white, wanting to be white, not like us, not that smart, not for everyone....etc etc.
Shit is frustrating.

His testimony on why you need more than one income. After that, they couldn't do anything but relate. He made that clueless chick look dumb af
How many of yall have been laid off? I know I ain't the only fucking one. I know I ain't the only one to loss that check only to watch that fortune 500 company continue to get theirs while I'm at home looking for another job. I have a so called "good job" now but that shit ain't shit. I enjoy what I do and i make good money doing it but it ain't enough and most importantly it ain't my money. They could cut that shit off tomorrow if they wanted to. And I know I'm not the only person in that situation.

Multiple revenue streams of entrepreneurial money is where it's at. I have to get there. There is no other way. I respect SB and any other young brother for pushing in that direction. I cant understand anyone who could possibly hate on that.

And most importantly it's all about multiple revenue streams. Keyword being MULTIPLE. His music is ass imo but he's smart enough not to depend on that single source of revenue for income. I also thought Will Smith's music was ass but he was smart enough not to depend on that single source of income and look at him now. SB is invested in multiple ventures, in multiple fields, under multiple umbrellas which are all generating multiple revenue streams. How can you hate that?????????

Lol yall?????? bruh stfu. I didnt come in here hating on Soulja I just explained what she might of been trying to say. I personally think Soulja a legend and could give a fuck about his pockets.

Nobody knocking him for having multiple businesses

People clowning him for selling ROMs/emulators lying saying he got them licenced

People clowning him for selling ROMs/emulators lying saying he got them licenced

I mean.. has it been proven he doesnt have them licensed and can sell them?

Is that just rebranding?
Kinda like lavar ball with his first sneaks that hit the market?
But people blindly support him?

This is why y'all niggas funny in the light.
Not you @AP21 ....but them niggas

Trust me I know.
But watch.
Didn't you hate on Lavar and BBB though?

I mean.. has it been proven he doesnt have them licensed and can sell them?
Nintendo went after him but plenty of other people do the same. There are a lot of YouTube creators attacking SB about it though. Of course race plays a part but if he don't got the rights then big N will get him.

Last edited:
Back