Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Draco/Big Soulja G checks the cast of Everyday Struggle "Stop All This Cappin On My F#Ckin Name”

I mean.. has it been proven he doesnt have them licensed and can sell them?
Nintendo don't license their ips brah

Now shit for shirts might be different, but with all of these companies now making their own retro consoles, why would they license out their entire library for one person to just sell all Willy nilly?

Maybe he was told they were licensed.
I'll even accept this but the way he acting, he acting like he don't wanna just admit he might not understand exactly how the shit work

Anytime he pressed about it, it immediately turns into they hating on a young black man trying to have a business

Didn't you hate on Lavar and BBB though?

It's not hate, he just not serious about his shit and I can see that.
Dude grasped at straws since the get go. It wasn't even an at least he tried type thing. Dude didn't give a fuck. Bruh.....lavar is a slimy dude..and his business partner is heading this whole shit.....y'all have no idea.

Is that just rebranding?
Kinda like lavar ball with his first sneaks that hit the market?
But people blindly support him?

This is why y'all niggas funny in the light.
Not you @AP21 ....but them niggas
Nah, rebranding, well at least imo is somebody taking the Jumpman logo, slightly altering it, and saying they got Jordans for cheap and they get them from the same factory Nike make their shoes

I'll even accept this but the way he acting, he acting like he don't wanna just admit he might not understand exactly how the shit work

Anytime he pressed about it, it immediately turns into they hating on a young black man trying to have a business
Wtf...ahhh shit

Nintendo don't license their ips brah

Now shit for shirts might be different, but with all of these companies now making their own retro consoles, why would they license out their entire library for one person to just sell all Willy nilly?

Makes perfect sense to me...is there proof that folks cant license NES, SNES, GENESIS roms tho?

just askin cuz there's multiple folks on this board alone that know how to repurpose a raspberry pi to be a fuckin ANYTHING emulator.. but no clear tracks on how to license the properties

Lol yall?????? bruh stfu. I didnt come in here hating on Soulja I just explained what she might of been trying to say. I personally think Soulja a legend and could give a fuck about his pockets.
Lol this tight face fuck boy trying to switch his shit up right quick. You been hating since you came in this thread. Fohwtbs

Smh at you capping for that dumb ass bitch. That showed me what type of dude you were off top.

Smh at you trying to get some laughs at ol' boys expense not realizing that he dropped some potentially life changing game. You came in here talking shit but all you ended up doing was exposing yourself as an irredeemable, crab ass hater.

I could see if you kept G and tried to clown his music or whatever but you were trying to clown him as an individual without understanding or respecting any of the game he was trying to give you. SB dropped some jewels in those vids. What can you find in there to possibly hate on????? Fuck is wrong with you?

Fuck you, fuck that bitch and fuck your crab ass mentality. Shits too real and the real have no time for negroes like you.

Makes perfect sense to me...is there proof that folks cant license NES, SNES, GENESIS roms tho?

just askin cuz there's multiple folks on this board alone that know how to repurpose a raspberry pi to be a fuckin ANYTHING emulator.. but no clear tracks on how to license the properties
Rom sites used to get cease and desist notices and shut down all the time

It's illegal fam lol

Contact all involved an try to make a deal.

That's why a few mobile emulators aren't available in the respective app stores anymore

You have to side load them on your phone

Rom sites used to get cease and desist notices and shut down all the time

It's illegal fam lol

I wasn't clowning I was legit asking if there was a way to license a rom property lol.

And I remember them rom links getting clapped lol. Hell I remember when they was tripping offa MUGEN custom games folks was making

You need to go to the original publisher. In some cases they're not around anymore, but someone else may have scooped up that IP. If no one did then it's in a gray area but if it's got clear ownership then you gotta get permission from them.

SB is smart enough to understand the importance of having multiple revenue streams and not being dumb enough to depend on music and nothing else. MC Hammer had all the money in the world but he depended on music and nothing else. Ice Cube said fuck music and started his own movie production company. We all know who ended up winning that battle.

I'm no fan of SB's music. I just respect his hustle.

Lol this tight face fuck boy trying to switch his shit up right quick. You been hating since you came in this thread. Fohwtbs

Smh at you capping for that dumb ass bitch. That showed me what type of dude you were off top.

Smh at you trying to get some laughs at ol' boys expense not realizing that he dropped some potentially life changing game. You came in here talking shit but all you ended up doing was exposing yourself as an irredeemable, crab ass hater.

I could see if you kept G and tried to clown his music or whatever but you were trying to clown him as an individual without understanding or respecting any of the game he was trying to give you. SB dropped some jewels in those vids. What can you find in there to possibly hate on????? Fuck is wrong with you?

Fuck you, fuck that bitch and fuck your crab ass mentality. Shits too real and the real have no time for negroes like you.
tenor (3).gif

tenor (2).gif

SB is smart enough to understand the importance of having multiple revenue streams and not being dumb enough to depend on music and nothing else. MC Hammer had all the money in the world but lost it all when his music career dried up. Ice Cube said fuck music and started his own movie production company.

I'm no fan of SB's music. I just respect his hustle.

And really this is what it boils down to. Too many rappers depended on music to eat and when the fame dried up, and the calls ain't being returned by the labels, and nobody wants you in their concert line up, then what?

You end up working an 8-5 like everybody else while trying to convince the niggas in your part of the call center that you still got it.

And really this is what it boils down to. Too many rappers depended on music to eat and when the fame dried up, and the calls ain't being returned by the labels, and nobody wants you in their concert line up, then what?

You end up working an 8-5 like everybody else while trying to convince the niggas in your part of the call center that you still got it.
Niggas think it will never end.
And too busy partying to invest.

Back