Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother 20

Last night's eviction was pure gold. That puzzle only had 6 pieces.

I was pissed at first when I saw what it was. I was thinking, "that's too damn easy!" I still can't believe she couldn't get it done...hell, she might have if not for her mini meltdown..

Last edited:
Yoooooo.

Julie chen(his wife) statement

This me too movement about to get julie chen fired, I can't think of big brother without julie chen.

Nah, she won't get fired for supporting her husband.

Now, if she had blatantly called the women liars.......then maybe, but she really didn't even address their situation at all.

Basically just made a general statement saying that she supported her husband.

Bayleigh dumb for telling anybody about her power, let alone Rachel, who she knows is on the other she of the house!

Just saw Rachel talking to Angela about the power a few minutes ago.

Some of these people just can't seem to help themselves.

I was surprised that Scottie told Bayleigh about him flipping on the Swaggy vote.

How come there's always one that becomes HOH and and that shit goes all the way to their head as if that shit was a permanent appointment? That broad got HOH and started acting exactly how I would expect a black chick named Bayleigh to act.

And dumb-ass Kaitlyn - man that was a sweet eviction. At first I was like "damn they gave her this easy ass puzzle?" but she just had to have her little drama queen moment and cost herself those 5 crucial seconds. And then she didn't even get any goodbye messages or questions from Chen. It was beautiful.

How come there's always one that becomes HOH and and that shit goes all the way to their head as if that shit was a permanent appointment? That broad got HOH and started acting exactly how I would expect a black chick named Bayleigh to act.

Bruh!! She don't realize this is a one week thing and she'll be a target next week...

Tyler's about to fuck up his game.

And Bayleigh's in a tough spot too because she's making a huge mistake with that "girlpower/maneaters" alliance.

If someone comes down, the smartest thing for her to do would be to put up Angela.

Granted, that would mess up her standing in the all-girl alliance........but she's at the bottom of the totem pole in that alliance anyway.

They'll get her out before they turn on each other.

Now, if she puts up Scottie as a replacement.........he's going home and she's hurting herself......and her team (Fessy, Haleigh, Rockstar)......in the process because he would've been a number in their favor.

The only protection she has next week is her power app......but she can still get backdoored that same week if someone uses the POV on one of her nominees.

Yo, I really wanna hate Brett...........but he's the only one who's not afraid to shake up the house.

Dude has no chill at all.

Rachel's done...........and she doesn't have anyone to blame but herself.

All she had to do was stay calm, but she was her own worst enemy.

She just couldn't keep her mouth shut.

Serves her right for not keeping Bayleigh's secret.

Last edited:
This week should be interesting.

Angela's the new HOH.......and she's probably gonna put up some combination of Fessy, Haleigh, or Rockstar.

Bayleigh's power app allows her to take control of her nominations.

However, Angela could keep her in check by telling her that she'll get backdoored if anybody on Team 6 wins the POV.

Gonna be a tough decision for Bayleigh.

She needs to use the power app this week just to have a chance to bring the numbers down in her crew's favor.

So her next move will make or break her game.

Basically, if she uses the power app this week.......her or somebody on her team has to win the POV or she's going home next Thursday.

Brett is hilarious. Him and Tyler are playing the game. I wanted Bayleigh to win but I don't think it's gonna happen.

Bayley telling Rachel about her PowerApp really fucked up her game.

At first I thought Bailey had the best power app but it looks like Tyler has the better one because it ensures safety. this is going to be a tricky week for Bailey because if she does change the Noms she Stacks the POV comp for level six. they will at least have three players in it so her getting backdoored by the Numbers looks like a possibility.

all of this wouldn't of been an issue if she would have kept the power app (called identity theft) to herself. no one would have guessed it was her that used it which means she would not be backdoored.

I'm off team Bayleigh. She's going to wind up going home with her power app in her hand. She went off on Rockstar during the live feeds because she's convinced she flipped on Rachael. She absolutely doesn't believe Tyler would lie to her. She has fallen in love with the blond curls.

Swaggy C's home visit was cringy. I wanted it to stop.

Back