Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother 20

Anybody else get hungry when you see them cooking and/or eating?

That pizza looks good as fuck right now.

Big Jess regulating.

I like that.

Couple of nights ago they were all in the HOH room having fun.......even the other side.

Jack was in there too and he looked disgusted.

Dude had this look on his face like:

"I can''t believe this fat bitch is gonna be the one who ends up sending me home."

Shaq laughing clip.gif

Just about to finish up last night's After Dark, and wondering what Holly's trying to pull.

She's upstairs talking to Jess and making it seem like like she has some doubt about how she plans on voting.

Does she really expect people to believe that she's not voting Jack out.........or is she trying to distance herself from Michie..........or that whole alliance altogether?

It seems like she's trying to talk Jess into using the POV to pull Michie down by implying that she might not have the votes to get Jack out.

Which doesn't make sense because......if Michie gets taken off the block, he's probably gonna vote for Jack to stay........and that doesn't help Jess at all.

I'm thinking she's trying to convince Jess to put up Tommy or Christie as a pawn and telling her it would guarantee that Jack goes home........but knowing full well that........if Christie goes up.........she's probably going to be the one who ends up getting evicted.

Hope Jess isn't dumb enough to fall for any of this.

bGuqC2q.gif

Dude... you know the areola starts right where the shirt ends. And they got all the bumps and stray hairs and shit too. Nah.

Mad stretch marks and saddle sores and whatnot.

"Every roll of fat........is a roll of opportunity."

"And every crease, crevice, and fatty deposit............is an opportunity for satisfaction."

If I could, I'd shrink myself down to Antman size and sleep in one of those folds.

Preferably the crease between her lower side abs and her hips.

I hope it's still 3 nominees on eviction day.

Not quite sure how it's set up though.

It could either be like that, or the winner of the POV gets taken down.............and the 2 remaining nominees stay up.

If it is still 3 nominees........and the America's vote nominee wins POV or gets taken down.............I wonder if the HOH still names the replacement nominee or if America does it?

They had 3 nominees up before in one of the other seasons, but I don't remember what the rules were for that scenario.

Back