Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Boi never used a script in ATL, all improv

yo i fucking HATED Biker Boyz LMAO

i remember baton rouge being flooded (no pun) with niggas and motorbike gangs after that shit came out. I never saw so many leather jackets in the summer time in my life
when i was the dvd man, my mama asked me to burn Biker Boyz....i hated even wasting a disc on that pos
200 (4).gif

Bet you wish it was based on air boat huh

Torque was better than Biker Boyz.

I say this having been a founding member of a car club. I just found the drama surrounding the people of the club in the movie to be waaaay too unrealistic. The father-son subplot was fucking offensive.

Backing off the throttle and blessing your already spoiled as shit kid a win is not how that movie should have ended. It's like the people that put the movie together didnt understand a heros journey.

Torque on the otherhand didnt require much effort to digest. Plus it had a jet bike.

Torque was better than Biker Boyz.

I say this having been a founding member of a car club. I just found the drama surrounding the people of the club in the movie to be waaaay too unrealistic. The father-son subplot was fucking offensive.

Backing off the throttle and blessing your already spoiled as shit kid a win is not how that movie should have ended. It's like the people that put the movie together didnt understand a heros journey.

Torque on the otherhand didnt require much effort to digest. Plus it had a jet bike.

6C251470-19D3-4E9C-80FC-B74359AA2D14.gif

6628.gif

I liked big boi's character in atl, i liked the movie overall just didnt care for the skating shit, i know cascades is a big thing there but i felt it woulda been fine without it

Back