Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Boi never used a script in ATL, all improv

Wait.
PA is considered good movies?

:yikes1:
tenor.gif

You can tell who thought The Blair Witch was real...

First off I was 13-14, saw it opening day on some random shit cause we snuck in after something else, and then while still processing wtf I just watched had to walk past (I ran) a big ass forest to get home at 10 at night.

Screenshot_20200819-213207_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20200819-213346_Maps.jpg

First off I was 13-14, saw it opening day on some random shit cause we snuck in after something else, and then while still processing wtf I just watched had to walk past (I ran) a big ass forest to get home at 10 at night.

View attachment 342056

View attachment 342057

I was the same age same exact way to sneak in.

Still walked out mad.

Fuck found footage except for [rec] pt1.

Also... Yall gon be mad as hell when yall watch Train To Busan 2... They westernized the shit out of it.

A fast and furious type car chase in a zombie apocalypse.

I was the same age same exact way to sneak in.

Still walked out mad.

Fuck found footage except for [rec] pt1.

Also... Yall gon be mad as hell when yall watch Train To Busan 2... They westernized the shit out of it.

A fast and furious type car chase in a zombie apocalypse.

Yeah I cut that shit off halfway.

Dude... I dont bore people with 27 sentences before getting to my main point in the closing.

go head and compare me speaking in sentence fragments to your 4 week intensive training courses you put us thru eeer time you post.

So which is it? Are you accusing me over arguing of nothing or writing too much? I'm having trouble keeping up with the accusations since neither apply half the time you try to call me out.

Anyway, found footage movies were a good example of how Hollywood is bankrupt when it comes to ideas. They had a couple successes and then damn near every horror movie for years was one of them joints and half of those was movies they copied from other countries. Shit was pathetic.

Last edited:
So which is it? Are you accusing me over arguing of nothing or writing too much? I'm having trouble keeping up with the accusations since neither apply half the time you try to call me out.

Anyway, found footage movies were a good example of how Hollywood is bankrupt when it comes to ideas. They had a couple successes and then damn near every horror movie for years was one of them joints and half of those was movies they copied from other countries. Shit was pathetic.

All the above..
Cause you doing it right now.

This is a nonissue.

Wheres my certificate for making it thru your post?

I address all posters that suck the fun outta threada.

You aint special.

When I write long shit, it's usually directed at someone specific. Again, I've never interacted with you. If you don't like my posts do yourself a favor and stop worrying about shit that ain't meant for you.

Back