Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Boi never used a script in ATL, all improv

I respectfully disagree due to you ranking Paranormal Activity as a top horror film.
It's not the film alone...

It's the overall story told through all the movies...

Just cuz your ADHD doesn't allow you to concentrate over that span of time doesn't mean they didn't tell a dope story over the course of the movies..

Best witch movies thus far

It's not the film alone...

It's the overall story told through all the movies...

Just cuz your ADHD doesn't allow you to concentrate over that span of time doesn't mean they didn't tell a dope story over the course of the movies..

Best witch movies thus far
Dude you sat and watched a bedsheet gently move across several movies and wanna call that shit good storytelling.

Cut it out.

Imma send you an old copy of After Dark, since you like staring at screensavers so much.

I'm sure that's hilarious to the 3 people who watch that show... But the rest of us just scratching our heads right now bro

Told yall Samson will argue over anything for bout 5 years now.

Nigga really arguing over the level of shitty-ness a shitty movie is.

It's Paranormal Activity not the gotdamn Alien series.

Ol lemme see how much i can frustrate folks with my on the spectrum behavior lookin ass

lol

Holup "best witch movie thus far?"

So The VVitch dont exist huh?
Gretal and Hansel dont exit?

Hell Hansel and Gretal with Jeremy Renner was better than alllllll the PA movies!
Never heard of them shits....

Paranormal activity followed a coven of witches over multiple movies and did some decent world building... The shit was dope. Stop hating ??‍♂️

Never heard of them shits....

Paranormal activity followed a coven of witches over multiple movies and did some decent world building... The shit was dope. Stop hating ??‍♂️

That coven only became relevant in The Marked Ones.
The one you hated.

The only decent movie out the franchise!

Torque was better than Biker Boyz.

I say this having been a founding member of a car club. I just found the drama surrounding the people of the club in the movie to be waaaay too unrealistic. The father-son subplot was fucking offensive.

Backing off the throttle and blessing your already spoiled as shit kid a win is not how that movie should have ended. It's like the people that put the movie together didnt understand a heros journey.

Torque on the otherhand didnt require much effort to digest. Plus it had a jet bike.

GERU.gif

Back